RevealItAsap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obey 9F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Little more on YouTube!
Did Ford just indirectly confirm the G.O.A.T mode? Remember a while back a patent arose in which Ford had some sort of trickery in which the axle could switch between solid and independent? In this vid Ford talks about the first gen Bronco being a G.O.A.T (apparently go over any terrain). I think there is a connection...
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

WOW! that's a busy video. cant wait! still hoping for the 2.7 V6
The Bronco page has been updated on Ford's website. It lists the bronco being powered by, "race-tested Ecoboost turbocharged engines." That basically confirms the 2.3 and 2.7/3.0 being offered

Edit: damnit, I missed Bronco family being worded before... So including the Bronco Sport engines also...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Bronco page has been updated on Ford's website. It lists the bronco being powered by, "race-tested Ecoboost turbocharged engines." That basically confirms the 2.3 and 2.7/3.0 being offered
"Race tested" makes me think the 3.5(LeMans). No way are we getting the 3.5 are we? ?

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did Ford just indirectly confirm the G.O.A.T mode? Remember a while back a patent arose in which Ford had some sort of trickery in which the axle could switch between solid and independent? In this vid Ford talks about the first gen Bronco being a G.O.A.T (apparently go over any terrain). I think there is a connection...
What? A Bad Land series did he say?

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thought it said “Bronco family”, which could mean the sport could have one EcoBoost and the BB another. Doesn’t necessarily confirm engine options for the BB.

Sponsored

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Excited for the full reveal. I wonder about how far the tires appear to extend out past the fender flares in some images? Some states don't allow for that. I've seen people extend tires out using aftermarket offset wheels, but from the manufacturer typically the tires remain mostly under the flares.

1594041946308.png
that would be great if the tires stuck out from the factory, stance makes all the difference and I dont have to tinker with it all, win/win.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bronco Family Vid is WEAK. Seriously showing all that cool footage and then a padded up prototype. Looks like a rolling garbage bag. Just wait a week and WOW us.. instead of splicing in spyproof vids of "something" rolling up a creek.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the 3.0 vs 3.5 debate the 3.5 is basically being replaced by the 3.0 in nearly all applications except F-150. (Hence Explorer ST for example)

The 3.0 is just as good, if not better.
Sponsored