Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He says 2 door is the halo bronco. Maybe its wishful thinking but I'm wondering if the raptor/warthog version will be based off the bronco R and 2 door only. If so, take my money ford
I get that. Just trying to figure why he said the 2 door is the Halo bronco. We know that the gt500, gt350, and raptor variants aren't the cash cows of those vehicles but the cash cows allow them to push the envelope on the halo cars
My guess is because the 2 door will probably be the "show" model for the performance stuff - in that it'll be what they show the top performance trim in for debuts, but there's zero chance they wouldn't have a 4-door equivalent - they'd be leaving WAY too much money/sales potential on the table if it was 2 door only.

Here’s a screenshot of the blue. I was going to work today but it looks like I’ll be watching this video on loop all day.

6F5B7944-3D33-45D9-851D-86E217D94F78.png
Hmm, it's still looking a bit dark, but I'm sure with better lighting it'll look good.

2 possibilities: Grabber Blue & Antimatter. Its in the shade...I'd guess Grabber
Looks way too dark to be Grabber Blue.

cofferson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee XJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Short Film Announces “Built Wild” Outdoor Brand and “Off-Roadeo” Offroad Driving Schools 1594052940819

I know we all saw the leak for the 7 speed manual being an option but I'd say a manual transmission is definitely confirmed in this photo. The previous leaks were a dial selector for the automatic.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
1594052940819.png

I know we all saw the leak for the 7 speed manual being an option but I'd say a manual transmission is definitely confirmed in this photo. The previous leaks were a dial selector for the automatic.
where have you ever seen a dial? There was a dial for the range but Not shifter. Was always a counsel floor shifter for auto.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Short Film Announces “Built Wild” Outdoor Brand and “Off-Roadeo” Offroad Driving Schools 520BC034-58D1-42E0-90A2-0879FA388E59

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ve always owned a car and never went brand new. But I’ve been following all the leaks and have a strong desire to get a Bronco, hah. Leaning towards a 4 door, but depends if it has the option for a manual transmission.

Sponsored

vr00m_vr00m

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Corolla, 93 G20, 87 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve always owned a car and never went brand new. But I’ve been following all the leaks and have a strong desire to get a Bronco, hah. Leaning towards a 4 door, but depends if it has the option for a manual transmission.
7-speed manual is confirmed.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is it just me, or does the 2 door look a lot closer to the 4 door in length than the difference between a 2 and 4 door wrangler?

I've still got my fingers crossed that it will fit a yeti 45 behind the rear seat.

edit: after some very unscientific scaling (measuring tape and screen). The 2 door looks roughly similar in length to the sport. Since the sport is based off the escape, it’s a reasonable assumption that it is ~180 inches oal. I’d be comfortable speculating that the 2 door will be ~175-180 inches, which would be a much improved cargo area as long as that room isn’t taken up elsewhere. (This also puts the 4 door at ~190 inches, which would be comparable with the 4 door wrangler)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They mentioned Johnson Valley in the video for some testing. More likely a location for a course then Death Valley, to remote, to hot. Johnson Valley is a big 4x4 area.
And the areas we've seen it testing in JV were accessible by a minivan.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They mentioned Johnson Valley in the video for some testing. More likely a location for a course then Death Valley, to remote, to hot. Johnson Valley is a big 4x4 area.
yeah i just heard it say something about a place with death in its name... or am i hearing things?

PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super hyped for next Monday. Love all of the information finally coming out. My personal hopes are power seats for my back issues, and something like the OneTouch top with removable side panels like on the new JLU.. ready for preorder.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited: