First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Vitara 2 door, F150, and others.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can one of the geeks amongst us take the Roadeo map, overlay it on a detailed US map, and find the exact centers of the circles? I live quite close to the Texas center, in the Hill Country canyons west of Austin. Maybe the best terrain in the state outside of Big Bend. I'd like to see if it's in my backyard. FM 1431 has been called the best motorcycle road in Texas, and there is an "adventure park" nearby already.
Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Posting before reading. Did not think I would like the red with white on top and bottom but In this frame (which starts at about :35) it really looks cool. For the best look freeze the video as soon as it starts!

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Posting before reading. Did not think I would like the red with white on top and bottom but In this frame (which starts at about :35) it really looks cool. For the best look freeze the video as soon as it starts!
That's a first gen, not a 6G

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nothing better than sharing this experience with my son who will get this when he turns 16... in 14 more years?

He tells me he needs a Bronco. Thank You Bryan Cranston.
My son (youngest) turns 17 in 2 years, 2 months, he could very well get MY new Bronco.. With about 40k miles on it. Better than a brand new BMW like all the rich kids.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 10 yr old son is walking around the house saying “You need a Bronco” in his deepest voice. My wife is loving that ?.
I truly know what you mean... my two year old is saying “Blue Bronco”

We were first gung-ho to get a Jeep when we got to Florida until we were introduced to the Bronco 6G forum... this is where we truly belong!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
All of the exhaust sounds were of a V6, but worryingly, every shift they provided sound of was unquestioningly the automatic. If you're trying to inspire drama, manual shifts sound much more crisp and exciting - the lazy way that revs bwaaaaa down to the next gear with an automatic is uninspiring.

I'll be pretty disappointed if the manual is 4cyl-only.

I wonder if Dodge has him in some sort of exclusivity contract. :ROFLMAO:
Probably and it would also make Sam Elliot look like he'd go anywhere for a paycheck. Hard to sound sincere when you're doing that.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Excited for the full reveal. I wonder about how far the tires appear to extend out past the fender flares in some images? Some states don't allow for that. I've seen people extend tires out using aftermarket offset wheels, but from the manufacturer typically the tires remain mostly under the flares.

1594041946308.png
I noticed that also. I watched it over and over and can't tell if it just the attitude of the Bronco or a bigger tire. But in some they stick out and some they don't.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Don't speed? I haven't been pulled over by a state boy since..well. the first week I had my license. And I fully deserved it ?
I was on I-81, two miles from the Canadian border, in the morning, barely any traffic. DIdn't even notice my speed and it wasn't that excessive. So, they don't target out of staters...I doubt it. Since I had plenty of NYers pass me by.

Fine, give me a ticket (although it was a sunny day, no inclement weather, etc). I am talking about your messed up system of pleading through a lawyer / pleading with a judge instead of just giving me a fine. The entire process is full of bureaucratic non-sense. It isn't like I am the first person to comment on YOUR messed up system.

Sponsored

Cooknn

Badlands
First Name
David Cook
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just showed this video to my wife on our 65" TV. It was glorious. I wonder if anyone started to have the shakes when he said "places where cell service and calendar reminders don't exist".

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just showed this video to my wife on our 65" TV. It was glorious. I wonder if anyone started to have the shakes when he said "places where cell service and calendar reminders don't exist".
I can just hear the Ford haters saying when your're out in the middle of nowhere and it breaks down, you're totally fuxxed.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm interested too because we clearly can see a hinge here. This will probably be something we have to wait until the reveal to see.
Just like the Wrangler’s