Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could you please let me know what these items are? I didn't receive them when I ordered mine.
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! 1674001054820
Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! 1674001054820

I'm guessing that item "G" is a rubber sticker that plugs the bolt hole, but what is item "I"?
Yes, “G” is just stickers to cover the bolt holes. (They were in a plastic bag together with the bolts on mine)
“I” is a fabric/felt piece that covers the opening where the jack is.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, “G” is just stickers to cover the bolt holes. (They were in a plastic bag together with the bolts on mine)
“I” is a fabric/felt piece that covers the opening where the jack is.
Interesting.

Thank you for the response and for posting the link to the instructions

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just picked mine up today. Kit includes everything you need (including trim piece someone was asking about). Install tool <30 minutes.

Thanks for the info, now I just gotta get one.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fighting the urge to order one of these 😁😁
Me too. It's the one thing I told my then 6 year old ours would have. Just gotta try to see where the best deal is. I didn't see it on the ruxer site yet.

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I want one too but still haven’t heard from anyone with a subwoofer. I can’t handle the rattling lol

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Me too. It's the one thing I told my then 6 year old ours would have. Just gotta try to see where the best deal is. I didn't see it on the ruxer site yet.
Agreed especially because we can use Ford Pass Points online starting 30 January
I want one too but still haven’t heard from anyone with a subwoofer. I can’t handle the rattling lol
that’s a great point it would drive me nuts lol

Sponsored

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
IMO it was big miss the Gen6 didn’t come with a tailgate. Ford should have just figured out another location for the spare. My first ride was a 98 Ranger and I spend a ton of time sitting on that tailgate. Great truck and great memories. Happy I won’t need to pack the folding chairs for my Bronco now!
I totally agree, except for the spare. A good reinforced swing gate or even a quality steel bumper with a swing with a drop down tailgate would have been awesome and it wouldn't look so jeepish.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some people don't need a storage drawer, want a level cargo area with the seats down and the surface to sit on like a tailgate. That's it. It's not advertised as any kind of storage. Many more people in this group are better served with a storage drawer solution for sure. I still like it though.
Yep, it provides the equivalent of a drop down style tail gate to sit and chill or stack stuff while preparing for a hunt, fish or hike, food prep, whatever..... The drop down tail gate in one fo the things I miss the most about my new bronco versus my 95.

Chaos

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 EB Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Someone asked earlier, but I didn't see an answer... Any Idea why this is not available for Sasquatch? Is it just the height? I REALLY want a tailgate to sit on!
It is a weight thing and to some extent a limitation issue. You can add it to the Wildtrak, but you cannot have it with the the light duty factory skid plates. Similarly can't get it with Sasquatch and other trims with Factory skid plates. Additionally ford seem to limit it on ordering on some lower trims. It will fit any 4 dr bronco and can be added aftermarket. But Ford has to stick within the GVWRs.

ried

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed mine today. Pretty straightforward, simple installation. However, there is one step that has me puzzled. When adding the tailgate itself and bolting it down onto the mounts near the swing gate, the bolts never tightened down properly. I was using a torque wrench set to the specified 18 ft. lbs. but they actually started spinning in place, feeling like they were stripped.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! Tailgate

I didn't think much of it and installed the other two bolts that mount to the Bronco, near the seats. Those torqued just fine.

Hopefully I didn't booger anything up too badly.
Sponsored