KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ive read that it isn't compatible with badlands but badlands w/ sasquatch is fine?
Sponsored

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ive read that it isn't compatible with badlands but badlands w/ sasquatch is fine?
when I asked my dealer he thinks it was a weight spec issue. No reason it won't bolt up. Just a dumb tech reason that would require us to spend an extra 600 bucks to go thru ford parts vs build sheet

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It says that it doesn't come on the Sasquatch either, but it fit PERFECTLY in my Squatched Big Bend...

(it's AWESOME)

KhoiPhish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Altima
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It says that it doesn't come on the Sasquatch either, but it fit PERFECTLY in my Squatched Big Bend...

(it's AWESOME)
Its weird, it lists erverything that can/cant use it but it doesnt mention whether badlands sas can/cannot so I'm just gonna get it and install it. Assuming I can get it.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed mine today. Pretty straightforward, simple installation. However, there is one step that has me puzzled. When adding the tailgate itself and bolting it down onto the mounts near the swing gate, the bolts never tightened down properly. I was using a torque wrench set to the specified 18 ft. lbs. but they actually started spinning in place, feeling like they were stripped.

Tailgate.png

I didn't think much of it and installed the other two bolts that mount to the Bronco, near the seats. Those torqued just fine.

Hopefully I didn't booger anything up too badly.
Okay, I just have to ask about the install and the rubber flooring and if that complicated it at all?

Sponsored

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Met a local Bronco owner this weekend who was selling his slide out tailgate for $800, so I bought it and installed it on my SAS Badlands. He just got his Bronco a month ago so it's in great shape.

Just a reminder for those that do buy from someone else. Make sure to swap the trim piece along the tailgate that has the notch to pull the table out. Easy to overlook that part if not paying attention.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! 20230205_152947

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! 20230205_152841

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Slideout Tailgate finally available as an accessory! 20230205_152841

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Met a local Bronco owner this weekend who was selling his slide out tailgate for $800, so I bought it and installed it on my SAS Badlands. He just got his Bronco a month ago so it's in great shape.

Just a reminder for those that do buy from someone else. Make sure to swap the trim piece along the tailgate that has the notch to pull the table out. Easy to overlook that part if not paying attention.

Can you still slide the table out with the tailgate at 90 degrees? Or does the tailgate have to be all the way open?

ByrdDogX

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you still slide the table out with the tailgate at 90 degrees? Or does the tailgate have to be all the way open?
You can pull it out with gate at a 90 degree angle. Very happy with it. Very easy install (10mm and 13mm socket) and use with NO rattles/noises when driving.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where did you y’all order from? Fords accessories page is always out of stock
It’s back in stock online as of this morning. And, Ford Points can be used to pay for a part of it (or all of it, if you have enough points).

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yep and mine just shipped! Paid for half of it with my Wife's Points :) Keeping mine for myself lol.

Hopefully this works with the BRaptor :)

Sponsored

chancewm

Outer Banks
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it true that installing this prevents on vehicle door storage? I would love this, but also like being able to throw doors in the back on a whim.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can think of a lot better accessories to spend $1,295 on for my Bronco than this.

sn95

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Geesh, that cost more than my dining table with 6 chairs from Costco. Looks cool though. cheers!