Ford.ca (Canada) build and price.

mattyzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 2021 F-150 build and price went live on Ford.com at the end of August. Still no sign of it on the Canada site. Some Canadian dealers have resorted to making their own build and price pages for the '21 F-150.

It sounds like the Bronco B&P is slated to go live Friday. This will obviously again be only for the US site.

How long do you think us Canadians will have to wait to see Canadian pricing? I bet we will be ordering ours before the Canadian build and price is even out, just like the F-150.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just assuming it will be a while. I'll use the US numbers to ballpark pricing.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The 2021 F-150 build and price went live on Ford.com at the end of August. Still no sign of it on the Canada site. Some Canadian dealers have resorted to making their own build and price pages for the '21 F-150.

It sounds like the Bronco B&P is slated to go live Friday. This will obviously again be only for the US site.

How long do you think us Canadians will have to wait to see Canadian pricing? I bet we will be ordering ours before the Canadian build and price is even out, just like the F-150.
Heard from several dealers that the B&P was coming out. Hope they weren't mislead!

parropski

Big Bend
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

B&P is here.
Sadly I wont be able to afford the SAS. Its a 10k option on my "affordable" Big Bend given that advance 4x4 and auto10 are required.

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone not able to add rock rails, rigid lights or warn winch?

OP
OP

mattyzx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E90
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can’t add the because I can’t afford them! ?.
I didn’t have any issues adding them...

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I haven't been able to pick any accessory options other than roof racks and a fridge. What's with the 7% finance percentage? is that what it is really going to be or is it a default number?

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven't been able to pick any accessory options other than roof racks and a fridge. What's with the 7% finance percentage? is that what it is really going to be or is it a default number?
The 7% is just an average based on an “average” credit score; although that seems like an awfully high percentage. When I bought my 2014 Rogue 6 years ago, I paid 3.2% through Nissan finance. I would expect to pay an even lower interest rate on a Bronco today given BoC rates.... assuming our economy doesn’t completely collapse before we’re ready to negotiate financing.

Sponsored

Mr.Pike17

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 sante fe awd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The 7% is just an average based on an “average” credit score; although that seems like an awfully high percentage. When I bought my 2014 Rogue 6 years ago, I paid 3.2% through Nissan finance. I would expect to pay an even lower interest rate on a Bronco today given BoC rates.... assuming our economy doesn’t completely collapse before we’re ready to negotiate financing.
I agree on the 7% being very high, but like you said its hopefully generalized and not figured out yet. I'm on the fence now since my BD build is too far out of my price range, even the 4dr basesquatch with 2.7 and hard top and wheel locks are a bit high. I built a f150 with everything I could want in my truck and it was over 15k under the bronco. Decisions decisions. I have till December to make my final pick.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may have to sell my left nut and a kidney to afford the BD I built $64,000+!

AtomicWT

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else disappointed by the interior colour options? Bizarre combos that would clash hard with some of the exterior offerings. The wildtrak has a full sanstone/black interior with Area-51 blue stitching an accents...huh.