Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After all the criticism, seems like Ford's color-pickers were 2 for 2. At least according to Pantone:
No doubt! When I dated a (high-end retailer) cosmetic buyer her, and all of her friends were ultra-fashionable and always on the cutting edge of popular trends.

End result: They all wore black, dark black, slightly darker black, dark gray, dark heather gray, and black 6" stilettos. They never figured out why I always laughed when they would get together to talk about fashion clothes. Just head to any clothing retailer and buy something black and form fitting.....
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is THE most exciting new vehicle release in quite some time. The colors should be equally exciting! I see Fiats with those gorgeous Jade/Emerald shades, many bright colors, even that super lighter blue that just screams!....we get school bus yellow....the race red is pretty racey, yes, and a rather boring blue....which is CLOSE to being really really cool. The colors are just a miss so far.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No doubt! When I dated a (high-end retailer) cosmetic buyer her, and all of her friends were ultra-fashionable and always on the cutting edge of popular trends.

End result: They all wore black, dark black, slightly darker black, dark gray, dark heather gray, and black 6" stilettos. They never figured out why I always laughed when they would get together to talk about fashion clothes. Just head to any clothing retailer and buy something black and form fitting.....
with stilettos! anything works.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
2022 is going to be the exact same bronco. Maybe 23, but probably 24. They will save the new colors until they start piling up on dealer lots.
This ^ with how delayed everything has gotten I expect the 22 to be virtually a carry over year with some additions such as the tops but no real change to colors or anything

Sponsored

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I don’t get is you offered Kodak brown on the sport but not regular bronco made no sense
Bronco sports made in Mexico, dirty water there. Paint is water based! Michigan built Broncos have more lead!

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Posted this shot in another thread - the flake when the sun hits it is somewhere between "subtle" and "bass boat", but the sun needs to be hard and direct to light it up.

Out of the sun, the body is as black as the top...

Kodiak Brown Sport.jpg
Considering the sun in southern Arizona is always "hard and direct" Kodiak would be a good choice here.

Of course it would look a whole lot better with white wheels, grill, and roof.??

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Considering the sun in southern Arizona is always "hard and direct" Kodiak would be a good choice here.

Of course it would look a whole lot better with white wheels, grill, and roof.??
I temporarily take back everything I said about Kodiak Brown. No, I haven't seen it yet, but brown is my favorite color and I would absolutely love a Rootbeer Bronco. But I saw two Fords and a Lincoln this weekend in a color I thought was Kodiak Brown. It wasn't. It was Magma Red. Even in the blinding Arizona sun it only showed even a hint of a brown sparkle (no, not even slightly red) and only if you looked directly at a corner of the body with the sun reflecting directly into your eyes. I really thought these pseudo-black colors would show color in AZ, but no. So unless Kodiak is different (which rumor is that it's not), Ford can keep it.

traxiii

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford was able to paint Mustangs in 18 colors back in 1965-66 and 21 colors in 1967-68, why can't they add some non blue, gray scale or silver colors to their entire lineup?

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After all the criticism, seems like Ford's color-pickers were 2 for 2. At least according to Pantone:

'Ultimate Gray' & 'Illuminating' are both Pantone's 2021 Color of the Year: 'Essential to the human spirit'
1607548740875.png
i cant even begin to understand what this is

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

sorry i take it back - i just googled the text and realized it was to an actual news article!
on a serious note, does anyone have any educated guess as to when the 2022 color announcements would be made? i have a 10/31/20 reservation and would like to see the new colors before having to make a final choice!

traxiii

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My little 6 y.o. niece whats Barbie Pink & Purple with a Unicorn horn for a hood ornament and a sparkly tail, but she can't finance $60K just yet. :(

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is THE most exciting new vehicle release in quite some time. The colors should be equally exciting! I see Fiats with those gorgeous Jade/Emerald shades, many bright colors, even that super lighter blue that just screams!....we get school bus yellow....the race red is pretty racey, yes, and a rather boring blue....which is CLOSE to being really really cool. The colors are just a miss so far.
I agree, the colours are meh. There are some good ones but not enough flair.