Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Canada has rearranged the ordering process now for any factory order going in,... COVP (Customer Order Verification Process) weeds out any false or duplicate orders and prevents any dealer from ordering ‘Illegitimate’ orders on vehicles to have come in for stock.

This is good as COVP if followed correctly will cut down the order time by extreme levels.

COVP requires your dealer to submit additional paperwork and a copy of your driver’s license to Ford for verification. If this is not done your order will not be eligible for the build.
Sponsored

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s about time. I ordered a fully loaded OBX with Sasquatch, leather, mic, Lux ….. and the dealer ordered another exact one like it. one was in my name, the other was in my company’s name. They sold the other as a lot unit. So many people waiting for so long and a dealer pulls this. Hope Ford Canada follows through with these changes.

OP
OP
Don't Fence Me In
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s about time. I ordered a fully loaded OBX with Sasquatch, leather, mic, Lux ….. and the dealer ordered another exact one like it. one was in my name, the other was in my company’s name. They sold the other as a lot unit. So many people waiting for so long and a dealer pulls this. Hope Ford Canada follows through with these changes.
I've been told that it's highly recommended for any Wildtrak order to do it sooner than later so the order can be processed in the new system... odds are I'll get it before someone who ordered 12+ months ago does etc ..

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been told that it's highly recommended for any Wildtrak order to do it sooner than later so the order can be processed in the new system... odds are I'll get it before someone who ordered 12+ months ago does etc ..
I had a reservation and turned it in for a refund Then walked into the dealer, placed my order and exactly 8 months had it. Glad I did it then because now I wouldn’t get the Lux, Sasquatch or the MIC TOP.

070DDC6F-07BF-4D4B-BD4E-C5801E5B0B68.jpeg

Kreation

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They've been doing this since September when I ordered mine.

Sponsored

Andftoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Andres
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Built