First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can we get it to the CEO that they should make the two most widely displayed colors (Saddle Brown and White/Gray) available as options? Also allow the interior color elements (grab handle, etc) to be an option? The blue that is in the WT doesn't even come CLOSE to working with the Cyber Orange we reserved.

We were pretty disappointed when we saw the available interior colors for the Cyber Orange WT we reserved.
Sponsored

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we get it to the CEO that they should make the two most widely displayed colors (Saddle Brown and White/Gray) available as options? Also allow the interior color elements (grab handle, etc) to be an option? The blue that is in the WT doesn't even come CLOSE to working with the Cyber Orange we reserved.

We were pretty disappointed when we saw the available interior colors for the Cyber Orange WT we reserved.
I am with you. CO is supercool, but does not combine with blue stitching and blue accents on the BD !!

Ford Bronco Ford CEO chimes in on FE interior- Maybe there is hope 1603734711863

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am with you. CO is supercool, but does not combine with blue stitching and blue accents on the BD !!

1603734711863.png
I think it looks fine. Blue and orange can go........I don't like the Reds with the orange on the BL though. That clashes hard.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you mean your LISTENING!!! How much do you have to hear. How long has this build been going on and you have NO CLUE!!! what the consumer wants!!!! SMH!!

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What do you mean your LISTENING!!! How much do you have to hear. How long has this build been going on and you have NO CLUE!!! what the consumer wants!!!! SMH!!
Have you ever seen an older man with long baggy shorts, a cut off tee shirt, $ 500 nikes, and a baseball cap, or a 60 year old lady piled into a miniskirt , with a young girls top on. YES- but not very damn often and it looks ridiculous! so Ford should stop making every Bronco combination to fit a 20 year old and consider what is appropriate “ dress” for older buyers in their color combinations and accent colors.
Sponsored