First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's not what Zach from Grainger said in a piece I read. They sold over 1000 Broncos at 1k under MSRP and didn't think their would be allocation.. He said he found out about their being allocation TWO months after.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...eeps-bronco-customers-waiting-for-red-hot-suv
My takeaway from this article: FORD stands for Fu**ed Over Rural Dealerships

Just checked in with Granger, and I am now 105 on their list. I was at 129 back in early December, so I moved up 24 places in 4 months. At that rate, I should get to the top of the list by Fall of 2023!
On the other hand, so much depends on what was ordered vs. what Ford decides to build, so the list does not mean a whole lot. I know that Granger has delivered way more than 24 Bronco's since December.
Sponsored

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I missed it in this (huge) thread, but how exactly does the price protection work when I go to pick up my Bronco?

I was a day 2 rez, and then initially ordered in Feb 21, so my order was in before the March 19, 2021 PP deadline. I then had to re-order in Oct 21 since my order didn't get picked up.

Now, my Bronco has finally been built, and should arrive in a few weeks.

I emailed my salesman about the price protection since I ordered early, and he said he didn't know much about it.

I believe the price protection is a rebate from Ford. So do I get a certificate to bring to the dealer?

How do I force them to honor the initial price?

Also how do I get credit for the $100 reservation fee from June 2020?

My dealer promised no ADM so I hope it all goes smoothly.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe I missed it in this (huge) thread, but how exactly does the price protection work when I go to pick up my Bronco?

I was a day 2 rez, and then initially ordered in Feb 21, so my order was in before the March 19, 2021 PP deadline. I then had to re-order in Oct 21 since my order didn't get picked up.

Now, my Bronco has finally been built, and should arrive in a few weeks.

I emailed my salesman about the price protection since I ordered early, and he said he didn't know much about it.

I believe the price protection is a rebate from Ford. So do I get a certificate to bring to the dealer?

How do I force them to honor the initial price?

Also how do I get credit for the $100 reservation fee from June 2020?

My dealer promised no ADM so I hope it all goes smoothly.
Best of luck to you and be prepared before you attend that moment of signing away and getting caught up in the moment. After all it is just an expensive vehicle and there will be another one.
Sponsored