Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Prius
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m sure I’m not the only one here but ford dropped the ball here big time. This has been handled poorly from start to even now. ANYONE who was a day 1-2-3 should have their broncos by now. This is unacceptable and nothing short of that; people walking in or ordering to get their ride in months? It should be a ticket system, screw this allocation bs it’s all fubar at this point. I’m a 8/2021 order person and if I was anyone prior to 3/2021 and didn’t have my bronco by now I’m irate!! One price hike cool; but to keep raising and people who have already placed reservations, orders submitted to have them subject is absolutely price gouging. They know this is hot ticket item so they will walk it up year after year!!!
Honor your early reservation and orders BEFORE continuing to those who placed after…I cannot be the only one who thinks this way.
If you placed an order prior to any hike you should be protected; after the hike that is the MY you pay for the end!
Seeing this speculation already again people will cancel their orders alone from the poor planning by ford!
Sponsored

1BDBRONC

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y, Badlands Sas, Lux, 2.7 on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is an order or a reservation on or before 3/19/21 that qualifies for the price protection through 2023 MY. So you are covered.
Am I the only one worried that we ordered after 03/19/21 and that I might be pushed to MY 23 😭

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Farley is well respected in the auto industry. Lexus wouldn't be what it is today without him. FWIW, the Bronco program was well underway long before Farley came on as CEO (October 1, 2020).

I've never met the man, but in my opinion he's far from a clown. He's an enthusiast like many of us, just with more cash. The man works on and races his own cars in his spare time.
Doesn’t negate the level of fail this rollout has been, and continues to be. The blame starts at the top, and he should have been relieved of his duties a long time ago.

JDWeevil

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read the attached article- some dealerships are receiving 14 a month, 4 of which are not customer orders? I drive by 2 dealerships daily for the past 6 months and have seen 2 new ones that weren't an existing order for the first time this week. They have had only 1 in that was an existing order. The 2 that came in are both base models that have been jacked up over 55k. standard package and they put wheels, 35's and a lift on them at the dealership. They would be under 40k if msrp with the lift/tires What happened to the part about Ford punishing dealerships who were gouging customers with over MSRP and where are these said 14 a month non-orders being shipped? just a bad business model. Do away w/ dealerships and let us order directly from Ford...

Sponsored

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bottom line is we can not do anything but wait, this is out of our control. Price increases are part of this new economy and inflation is part of life. We can not control these factors. When my dealer calls that my Bronco is in that’s when I will get it. In the meantime enjoy life forget about the Bronco.
It’s only a vehicle, it will be worth the wait.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered about a month ago. Just got my VIN this week. Hopefully delivered around March. Seems easy enough...

tenor.gif

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like the way Farley blames the customers and small dealerships who are honest for the problems getting vehicles out early reservation holders. Great solution for getting your Bronco quicker, move you order to a dishonest dealership who will charge you high adm. Ford and GM says they are cracking down on dishonest dealers. I have yet to see any evidence of them actually doing anything. Typical Ford BS putting out statements to appease shareholders. Farley's been full of crap since the mess started and shows no signs of trying to actually fix the problem just blaming others. If I ever get my Bronco it will be the last Ford I ever buy. Another loyal customer lost.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its almost like Jim Farley works for a different company than the rest of the Ford employees. The rubber isn't meeting the pavement with his statements.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since when are they allowing customers to move an unscheduled order to another dealer? I know a few were able to do that in specific situations, but last I saw everything about moving dealers pointed to unconverted reservations. I probably just missed the update.

Other issue is the comment regarding dealer allocations - "which treats all dealers fairly and complies with state laws". If your public statement is that your company is complying with the law, that's a big red flag for me. Basically equivalent to screaming, "We know what we're doing is wrong, but we can get away with it because our lawyers are certain it's legal!"

I know it flies in the face of modern sensibilities, but Ford really needs to stop letting their lawyers drive their decisions. Allocations comply with laws even if it hurts the customer, cease and desists for vendors making emblems and the like, etc. Make decisions based on what's good for your customers and the community forming around your products, and use the lawyers in support of those decisions. Don't let them make the decisions for you.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My question is: What exactly does "Orders Placed Before March 19, 2021" mean? Is that my original $100 deposit which was supposed to lock in my purchase price, which i did that prior to 3/19/21 or is it the date when i dropped of my $1,000 check at the local dealer? which I did after 3/19/21...
Your $100 was not an order, you had until 3/19/21 to actually place an order for it to qualify for the protection. This would have required you having a face to face or over the phone with dealer for them to enter order in the system. If you do not have an order number (prior to said date) then you do not have price protection. An order placed back then could based on how spec'd be an eventual 2023, but no order no protection

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't even bear to listen to, or read anything that windbag or his puppet, Mike Levine say. I would trust a bald tire showing steel cords at 200mph on a road made of broken glass and nails before I trusted either of those lying bags of crap.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks