Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't suspect this is accurate. But if it is, I'd gladly cancel and then overpay for a Tacoma TRD CockMaster OffRoad Ultimate Large Sticker Professional with an open front diff and a Bridgestone Dueler as a spare tire, just to spite them.
Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well i reserved an obx because i didn't take it that seriously because i remembered with the mach e that i though people could change models at the time of ordering. if that's not true in this case there aint no way i'm taking an obx!! oh well, i'll live without this vehicle if that's the case

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm certain this isn't true...On the other hand Ford has pulled some major bullshit before. So, it wouldn't shock me if it was.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What they need to do is axe few trim models period! This is just my opinion. 7 model trims. Take that down to 5. Let's say Base, BD, OB, BLs, and FE. Then all those interiors from the axed two spread out among what's left. Say three options of choices on the inside. I also think they should of made those accent pieces on the inside the same color as what're the dash was! Then interior easier. Black on black, black on brown, black on gray!

Granted I'm still buying one and I'm going to be happy with that I just think they made this tough on themselves when they didn't have too! I also understand Covid really through a wrench in the roll out plans and guessing doing their best what they are given in this strange times!

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is part of a Ford email back on 8-11 addressing the ability to switch dealers. Everyone should have it.

“As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.”

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is part of a Ford email back on 8-11 addressing the ability to switch dealers. Everyone should have it.

“As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.”
This^

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully the Rep was just a un-informed MORON but either way Ford needs to come back and clear this up.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Should have asked the Rep if his order was pushed to MY22. Think he was just trying to move up the line. ?

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's also the fact that "trim" and "model" are not the same thing. Badlands and Outer Banks are the same model, but different trims. If you want to change from a Bronco to a Mustang, that is a model change. Make: Ford, Model: Bronco, Trim: Badlands.

CalPilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the Ford Chat and asked about model change and this is what she sent to me.

Customers can make changes to their vehicle configuration such as door options, interior/exterior color, powertrain, and accessories when they place their order at their selected dealership. If a customer wants to change their model at this time, they will need to cancel their original reservation and make a new one. Their reservation place in line will be based on the new reservation OR they can wait for the possibility that a process is put in place.

:rolleyes: This was from the Ford Motor Company website chat representative
I will be forced to cancel because the website only allowed me to reserve one particular model. And that’s not the one that I really want. But the website was so overloaded every time I picked another model it crashed. If I do have to cancel, I don’t know if I’ll stick with a bronco.

Sponsored

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This is technically what we’ve been told from the beginning, a RESERVATION can’t be changed - but you can ORDER anything you want.

JK

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should have asked the Rep if his order was pushed to MY22. Think he was just trying to move up the line. ?
well that's pretty sexist!! why do you think the moron was a guy?! :p

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If Ford did that, they would be looking at a class action .... enough is enough. You expected people to reserve something with 100% certainly without knowing anything about it, what it costs, when it will be built, and what came with it.

We are sick of the lies and bait and switching that Ford has been doing. Mis representing the Bronco and what can actually be had... telling us xplan then no... showing us concepts with no intention of making it availible...

I'm hoping the prev poster is correct and that you can't change your reservation, but you can change your order.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There will be pitchforks in the streets!!!

Ok these are luxury problems with all that’s going on in the world today, I’m trying to keep this all in perspective. But if true I’m tapping out. It’s just a vehicle for gosh sakes but wow short sell Ford stock starting Monday ???

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I call bullshit...

Ford will allow you to change ...

No sir we don’t want you to purchase a BL and spend $52k, we need you to keep your $29k base model...
Sponsored