First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I used the Ford chat earlier today. I’m unscheduled Clean but She said I’m on still on track to get a 2022 MY, but I seriously have my doubts…. My order was placed 02-15-22. Obx with lux advance 4x4 and MIC top.

I haven’t seen any recent orders being scheduled, hopefully a mass scheduling event will happen before the MY rollover.

A61AC1B0-A3E5-428D-990A-8E45ABBDAAE6.jpeg
Sponsored

alivecchi003

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation was 7/14/2020 and my order was placed 3/19/2021, so, neat.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Again: Ford Chat doesn't know ANYTHING.
Yeah this... your dealer will know than Ford chat unless they are completely incompetent. Mine is unscheduled clean... I will s%&t myself I get a 22. September reservation and submitted my build ASAP every model year so far (I was a dealer sales employee)

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used the Ford chat earlier today. I’m unscheduled Clean but She said I’m on still on track to get a 2022 MY, but I seriously have my doubts…. My order was placed 02-15-22. Obx with lux advance 4x4 and MIC top.

I haven’t seen any recent orders being scheduled, hopefully a mass scheduling event will happen before the MY rollover.

A61AC1B0-A3E5-428D-990A-8E45ABBDAAE6.jpeg
Ford chat didn’t exactly say you were getting a MY22. She just said the model year hasn’t changed. Which it hasn’t yet. They aren’t going to tell you “no, it doesn’t look like you’ll get pulled this model year.” That would be bad business and stringing you along with false hopes with a vague, but true reply, of possibly getting a build this year keeps you from hopefully abandoning ship and buying a competitors vehicle.

No, I’m not a ford apologist or fan boy. Just looking at this realistically and from the point of view of how they are operating.
Sponsored