Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As per @flip who is a dealer and confirmed this came from Ford at 1:20pm today.

Ford Bronco Ford Clarifies Timing of Bronco Scheduling Each Month  (+ Black Onyx Interior Now Available For First Edition) FD6DA495-8E56-4C5F-85C8-EE2E3BE34281

Ford Bronco Ford Clarifies Timing of Bronco Scheduling Each Month  (+ Black Onyx Interior Now Available For First Edition) 915D133A-8DB4-40C9-960D-FE91531C027F

To me this also infers that FEs will be built based on timestamp and commodity constraints over a period of months and not all being built first. I read this because they are saying that this is a monthly cadence and that FEs will be the scheduled during the first week of that cycle so that means they are expecting multiple months/cycles with FEs being scheduled.
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't get it- Does that read that all FE should have been scheduled or that only FEs were scheduled in the first week?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is great stuff.

What I want to know if this means they're limiting FE builds to just the first week of each cycle... or that the first week of scheduling will be dedicated to as many FE's as they can get in that cycle (until parts run out, I imagine). I.E. if they had the parts on hand to only build FEs in the block, that's all that would get built.

Then the second week dedicated to filling out the rest of the cycle.

Third week closing the gaps and finalizing the plan.

Then, that gives a full scheduling block to stock up on parts again, and begin again, focusing on FEs first.

Either way, it's wonderful to have more insight.

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It doesn't make sense since clearly there were orders other than FEs being scheduled yesterday and the FEs that were scheduled seemed to have build weeks throughout June?

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't get it- Does that read that all FE should have been scheduled or that only FEs were scheduled in the first week?
I read this as FEs will be scheduled during the first week of each cycle (and they expect multiple cycles with FEs) and that just for yesterday, they did FEs and Priority builds. But, there hopefully won’t be more priority builds to schedule so moving forward each first week will only be FEs. That is my take only...

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't make sense since clearly there were orders other than FEs being scheduled yesterday and the FEs that were scheduled seemed to have build weeks throughout June?
The build weeks throughout June might just mean that's the first chance in the block that they'll have the parts on hand for that build?

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good comms. I like it. (y)

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is great stuff.

What I want to know if this means they're limiting FE builds to just the first week of each cycle... or that the first week of scheduling will be dedicated to as many FE's as they can get in that cycle (until parts run out, I imagine). I.E. if they had the parts on hand to only build FEs in the block, that's all that would get built.

Then the second week dedicated to filling out the rest of the cycle.

Third week closing the gaps and finalizing the plan.

Then, that gives a full scheduling block to stock up on parts again, and begin again, focusing on FEs first.

Either way, it's wonderful to have more insight.
So this is per batch? So next Thursday we will see the vehicles in the same cycle as the ones posted yesterday? and then a third week will finish off the remainder for the first batch of vehicles?

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So this is per batch? So next Thursday we will see the vehicles in the same cycle as the ones posted yesterday? and then a third week will finish off the remainder for the first batch of vehicles?
That’s how I read this, next week we should see more folks getting scheduled.

Also, this implies we should see a larger number of folks being scheduled next week as it should cover most of the months allocations. As example, I’m at Stephens and they have 17 for this cycle (Granger has 25, Horsham has 12) so Stephen’s had 3 schedule yesterday so theoretically we should see 14 schedule for Stephens next week (give or take any cleanup as noted in the ‘subsequent weeks’ part of the original post).

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vooch

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Crosstrek xv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After reading all these posts I'm sure glad they clarified....🤪

95buckeye

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Werent all the FEs sold out by day 1? That should make the timestamp early. They better hope this is the greatest vehicle ever made or else this could be the nail in Fords coffin PR wise.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Werent all the FEs sold out by day 1? That should make the timestamp early. They better hope this is the greatest vehicle ever made or else this could be the nail in Fords coffin PR wise.
* See commodity constraints.

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is there more info on the FE black interior update? If that was the only late availability item on my FE build, should I be ringing my dealer asking when my build will be scheduled?

In essence, how do I act now having that info?
Sponsored