Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Surprisingly they ranked pretty equal to Subaru (which I have now) which has always been touted as a really good system.

Cadillac killing the competition and it’s not close, 3/10 for ease of use was their worst score?

I wouldn’t be applauding Ford too much for being 3rd though. 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 4/10? Those aren’t good scores, I guess all the systems kinda suck if that’s the case.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like Cadillac got higher scores for having more nanny / engagement requirements. I'm 100% sure I'd prefer a vehicle having lower scores in those categories.
You would prefer the same idiots on the road now driving with a semi-autonomous vehicles that don’t require them to pay attention? Or allows them to engage systems in areas where they should not be used, roundabouts etc? That sounds glorious, how do I sign up for that??

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Surprisingly they ranked pretty equal to Subaru (which I have now) which has always been touted as a really good system.
That’s good. It will be the first thing I turn off now that I know it’s on the Bronco.

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It certainly does, Co-Pilot 360 is in the mid and above packages.
I think it's standard on all the Broncos. Even on the Base trim, if you click on the Standard Package Equipment Group, which is included, then go to Equipment Group Features > Plus Standard Features > Packages, it's listed.

Of course, this could be a glitch in the B&P, but everything else in that standard package equipment group looks to be what we expected for the base.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Cadillac got higher scores for having more nanny / engagement requirements. I'm 100% sure I'd prefer a vehicle having lower scores in those categories.
from the article, the cadillac system was much better at seeing if the driver had eyes open and looking down the road. it also restricted full auto to places with low likelihood of unexpected interactions (like divided highways), unlike the tesla which was quite happy driving full auto on residential streets.

both good things

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think it's standard on all the Broncos. Even on the Base trim, if you click on the Standard Package Equipment Group, which is included, then go to Equipment Group Features > Plus Standard Features > Packages, it's listed.

Of course, this could be a glitch in the B&P, but everything else in that standard package equipment group looks to be what we expected for the base.
I saw that before I posted and wondered as well. That's the only place I have seen that though, and being so much of it is actually software it certainly may have some of the features contained within the suite. :unsure:

Reactions: sjp

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The article said it has a camera that scans your eyes to make sure you’re looking forward. If you’re not it will flash a red light at you. If you do not pay attention it will slow down the vehicle and eventually come to a stop. I hope it pulls off the road too but all good things. Drivers don’t pay attention now, last thing I need is those same drivers assuming their car will do everything while they take a selfie and play on Facebook.

Sponsored

ILoveTacos

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes I agree most of it is annoying but I’ve also had the emergency braking stop me from rear ending a person who had cut me off. By the time I reacted I would have hit her. Happened very quick.

That’s good. It will be the first thing I turn off now that I know it’s on the Bronco.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw that before I posted and wondered as well. That's the only place I have seen that though, and being so much of it is actually software it certainly may have some of the features contained within the suite. :unsure:
From what I can tell from the B&P, Copilot360 is included in the mid package. If that is correct, the Base won't have it. For other trims, it will depend on whether mid is added. I'm not 100% certain on this. There are inconsistencies between the B&P and other information on the Ford website.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
LOL, true... but this is also consumer reports who I have always heard gives the best scores to the highest bidder.
CR goes out and buys their own vehicles and reviews those. Other magazines and publications rely on automakers giving them press or long-term loaners. So if your magazine talks too much shit about an automaker, they can cut you off and you no longer have vehicles available for review (see TFL Truck). So everyone that relies on press cars has pressure to only say good things or downplay the bad.

CR buys the cars so they don't care if the automakers don't like what they have to say. They pay for their own repairs and maintenance so the automaker can't hide costs.

They may not be perfect, but they're the best chance we have at honesty.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL, true... but this is also consumer reports who I have always heard gives the best scores to the highest bidder.
You can dislike Consumer Reports comparisons for many reasons but “best scores to the highest bidder” isn’t one of them. They don’t even accept advertising.
Sponsored