Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No surprise to me. It is a good system. I have driven others with their version and I would not recommend them at all. Maybe they wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for me already have driven the Ford 360 platform.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cadillac killing the competition and it’s not close, 3/10 for ease of use was their worst score?

I wouldn’t be applauding Ford too much for being 3rd though. 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 4/10? Those aren’t good scores, I guess all the systems kinda suck if that’s the case.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate those systems, have it on our Escalade and it is extremely annoying.
Mother in law has it on her Civic, despises it. She said it can’t drive through construction zones without jerking her all over. She turned it off.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cadillac killing the competition and it’s not close, 3/10 for ease of use was their worst score?

I wouldn’t be applauding Ford too much for being 3rd though. 5/10, 4/10, 3/10, 4/10? Those aren’t good scores, I guess all the systems kinda suck if that’s the case.
LOL, true... but this is also consumer reports who I have always heard gives the best scores to the highest bidder.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mother in law has it on her Civic, despises it. She said it can’t drive through construction zones without jerking her all over. She turned it off.
Honda's is the worst I've driven. The civics is still in Gen 1 and that's why it is included in all trims. The Accord's and such is Gen 2 and it is better, but not what I would even call "good".

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, true... but this is also consumer reports who I have always heard gives the best scores to the highest bidder.
Really? Never heard that before, but wouldn’t surprise me.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honda's is the worst I've driven. The civics is still in Gen 1 and that's why it is included in all trims. The Accord's and such is Gen 2 and it is better, but not what I would even call "good".
I’m sure it’ll eventually being decent but I don’t like the idea of my car driving for me. I can drive just fine.

Sponsored

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like Cadillac got higher scores for having more nanny / engagement requirements. I'm 100% sure I'd prefer a vehicle having lower scores in those categories.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have no basis to that story, but I have heard it on more than one occasion. I've wondered....
You may be mixing CR with Better Business Bureau.

CR is generally pretty unbiased and unbought. BBB is total BS.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who has been using this for almost 6 years now, I can tell you the only one of these scores I care about at all is the “capabilities and performance” score. The “keeping the driver engaged” score is what the Tesla community calls “nags.” How often does the system interrupt your tranquility to appease the company’s attorneys... I’m not saying safety isn’t important, but if you are a relatively skilled and conscientious driver, the performance of the system is what you’re going to care about. The good news is that Ford’s system ranks highly in that category.

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The bronco does not have this correct ?
Sponsored