Sponsored

Ford.com - My Orders and Reservations - Any updates?

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
It looks like our Bronco orders are showing up again on Ford.com after disappearing briefly yesterday.

Mine still shows as an order even though I got the email from Ford that I am being pushed to MY22.

Should I expect the status on Ford.com to change back to a reservation? Has anyone's order changed back to a reservation on Ford.com?

Am I seriously thinking that Ford will be on top of updating the site to reflect anything of any use at all to any of us???

What do you see on your page?
Sponsored

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It looks like our Bronco orders are showing up again on Ford.com after disappearing briefly yesterday.

Mine still shows as an order even though I got the email from Ford that I am being pushed to MY22.

Should I expect the status on Ford.com to change back to a reservation? Has anyone's order changed back to a reservation on Ford.com?

Am I seriously thinking that Ford will be on top of updating the site to reflect anything of any use at all to any of us???

Not exactly the same thing but yesterday my pizza tracker changed to show a date under "built" and "Est. 14 days" under shipped, but it still is in "in production" status. These have never shown before yesterday and I've not gotten any new emails. Something funky is going on for sure.

IMG_3162.PNG

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order was missing yesterday but it is back today. It shows my order date and order number as if nothing happened.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My VIN is still missing.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they did some backend work on the Ford site as a whole yesterday. Saw someone saying the same exact thing happened with their Lightning reservation as well as a Maverick order so I wouldnt worry about it.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine says "Ordering with Dealer", and a green dot. Mine has always been a '22 because of my late res date.

JenB

Badlands
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep LJ, 2021 4DR Badlands, 2023 DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question—how do you get your account on the Ford site? I have both a reservation and an order but don’t have any link to a tracking site. Thanks

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved one 8/16, talked to dealer, converted via Ford email, dealer ordered. 8/17 during outage, Dealer calls me and says the order was cancelled and doesn't know why. Re-reserved and re-ordered 8/18. :confused:

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question—how do you get your account on the Ford site? I have both a reservation and an order but don’t have any link to a tracking site. Thanks
You get a link to tracking when you get your build week

I recommend making an account on the Ford site if you don't have one, although there's not much to look at if there's no movement on your order.

There's also the B6G tracker, but like the Ford tracker, you'll need a VIN.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not exactly the same thing but yesterday my pizza tracker changed to show a date under "built" and "Est. 14 days" under shipped, but it still is in "in production" status. These have never shown before yesterday and I've not gotten any new emails. Something funky is going on for sure.

IMG_3162.PNG
Progress! Is that a soft top? That might explain why you're moving along!

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When did you get an email about the push to my22?