Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
its funny everyone is demanding green for the bronco but i do not think the shape of the car would work with green

prove me wrong. I have not seen a single good looking mockup unless its like olive drab flat
emerald green and cream top...
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would love if they carried over the Guard green from F150 to the Bronco...

vehicle.png

red.png
And now for what Guard green ACTUALLY looks like in real life, instead of CGI:

Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* guard green.JPG

Guard Green is yet another obnoxious attempt at putting a colored hue into dark metallic paint. The CGI renderings you posted above absolutely will NOT look like the color you are purporting to want. I've posted a picture of the color you say you want, which is drastically different than the evidence you supplied. Now; which "green" do you actually want? Magnetic Gray with some green, or an actual green?

Many folks on here have complained about how far off Ford's B&P renderings are from real-life paint colors.

Let us not forget that Mr. Levine confirmed the showcase Bronco was the production shade of Cactus Gray.....

Showcase Cactus Gray:
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* IMG_4335-scaled

Production Cactus Gray:
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* Navy Pier Interior + Cactus Gray Bronco Sport 10

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if this mysterious new green will be an all-new shade or something that Ford has already used. Grabber Lime?

EdNewcomer

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too bad it's not the Filson fire rig green. I've been waiting my whole life for a company to offer a 4x4 in the minty 'sage' green Forest Service color. I suspect that the reason that Cactus Grey is so anticipated is because it's as close to that color anyone has come on a publicly available vehicle. Ford, I'm telling you, if you offer that 'sage green' color like the US Forest Service uses, you'll sell a lot of Broncos to people like me. However, if you offer it the year after I buy my Bronco, I'll be really, really, really pissed off.

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's one thing that disappoints me about the upgraded wheel choices on G6 Broncos... You can have any color - as long as it's black. :rolleyes:
Yep. Seems like that's all that's offered anymore is black. Not much contrast.

texex

Badlands
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
British racing green please lol
(I am a fed up MY22 reservation holder and am inches from defecting to a Pangea Green Defender)
Just ordered the Defender 90 in Pangea. My bronco reservation is up for grabs. Enjoy my October 11th reservation. At this rate it would have been an early 2023 model. I’ll have my Defender 90 by April and I actually get to pick the interior color.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
This has Steve “BCE” McQueen energy all over it.

Big Cactus Energy

JohnMcClane

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Guard Green still has way more green than AMB has blue.

Metallic Mallard Green looks awesome, but probably won’t be offered (hope I’m wrong).

Boxwood without metallic is Area 51 with green instead of blue (good luck unseeing that).

I do remember it being mentioned that Cyber Orange was going away, so they may do a bright green to replace.

Sponsored

GOODVBZ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess this announcement is never happening. Guess we were supposed to be happy with the knowledge there is some shade of green coming at all. As much as I hate the thought, all logic points to guard as being the specific shade

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

guard sucks, looks cheap, imho

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not a Mike Levine fan, as buyers we shouldn’t be starved off little tid bit leaks from this guy, rather than hearing officially from Ford.

it’s like the American public hearing from our president on Twitter....

And, if production hasn’t started, and orders aren’t all in, WHY not make whatever options for 2022 available on 2021?!

seriously, how hard is it to offer more paint options?

why are Ram Heavy Duty trucks offered in like 40 colors?

what a let down. Ford.
Sponsored