Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guard Green still has way more green than AMB has blue.

Metallic Mallard Green looks awesome, but probably won’t be offered (hope I’m wrong).

Boxwood without metallic is Area 51 with green instead of blue (good luck unseeing that).

I do remember it being mentioned that Cyber Orange was going away, so they may do a bright green to replace.
British racing green please
And electric lime green
And laguna seca blue
And crush orange
And Matte Pewter
And 1990s Baywatch Yellow

why say no Ford, when it feels so good to say yes?
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

British racing green please
And electric lime green
And laguna seca blue
And crush orange
And Matte Pewter
And 1990s Baywatch Yellow

why say no Ford, when it feels so good to say yes?
I've wanted a car in British Racing Green for a while, but I just don't see it looking good on the Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little 🐦 overheard at KoH that the awaited green for MY22 will be close to the Eddie Bauer green (Jewel Green Metallic).
That would be unsurprising. If that is true then there might be more tan type interiors only for that color. Fit right back into the Eddie B. schemes.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That would be unsurprising. If that is true then there might be more tan type interiors only for that color. Fit right back into the Eddie B. schemes.
When I heard it this morning from another recounting what they overheard, it was no shock. I wasn't disappointed, but it isn't necessarily the green that everyone will want or expect. A tan leather lighter than the roast would be nice for an Eddie Bauer throwback feel. But I'm not expecting too much change for MY22.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When I heard it this morning from another recounting what they overheard, it was no shock. I wasn't disappointed, but it isn't necessarily the green that everyone will want or expect. A tan leather lighter than the roast would be nice for an Eddie Bauer throwback feel. But I'm not expecting too much change for MY22.
There will absolutely be high complaint counts if that is the "chosen one". The Raptor reveal is 11 EST. Any idea when the Bronco reveal is? They say "new variant"...wonder if that means concept or another race version.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jewel Green Metallic with a tan interior would be a top choice for me. 🤞

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There will absolutely be high complaint counts if that is the "chosen one". The Raptor reveal is 11 EST. Any idea when the Bronco reveal is? They say "new variant"...wonder if that means concept or another race version.
One thing is certain that no matter what green is chosen, most aren't going to be happy. Ford isn't going to offer 3 shades of green. And while I would like to see Boxwood, there is a large percentage that want a matte Army green. As far as the Bronco reveal, I think it is in the afternoon not sure of exact time.

I've speculated the reveal of the Warthog. The timeline was always MY23, but moving it up to mid-MY22 availability will alleviate parts constraints with reservations being pushed out. And with the 392 hitting the market, it doesn't make a lot of business sense to allow your competitor to occupy that class for another 2 years. With that said, I fully expect the lifted 4WP black OBX with 37's to be the "new variant".

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One thing is certain that no matter what green is chosen, most aren't going to be happy. Ford isn't going to offer 3 shades of green. And while I would like to see Boxwood, there is a large percentage that want a matte Army green. As far as the Bronco reveal, I think it is in the afternoon not sure of exact time.

I've speculated the reveal of the Warthog. The timeline was always MY23, but moving it up to mid-MY22 availability will alleviate parts constraints with reservations being pushed out. And with the 392 hitting the market, it doesn't make a lot of business sense to allow your competitor to occupy that class for another 2 years. With that said, I fully expect the lifted 4WP black OBX with 37's to be the "new variant".
I keep forgetting about that ProComp truck...

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Jewel Green Metallic with a tan interior would be a top choice for me. 🤞
I had no idea what Jewel Green Metallic looked like and honestly thought it was the same as guard. Jewel Green Metallic is my new grail color.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've wanted a car in British Racing Green for a while, but I just don't see it looking good on the Bronco.
We won’t know unless Ford offers more colors!
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 1F4CF124-7583-4599-809E-3302D29266E3