Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota C-HR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No offense to anyone but that EB Green sucks. Of all the shades of green they could've chosen, that's what they went with? 🤦‍♂️ Personally I prefer the Jewel Green '90s version, if they are in fact going that route. The 80s version is too bluish/teal for me.

Last edited:

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was half joking about "antimatter green" but have seen some vehicles lately painted such a dark green, they could be black. For example, VW's "Racing Green Metallic," which looked a lot darker (to me) than this photo.
I think something along these lines could look great on the Bronco (esp with a tan top...)

Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 706664

https://carbuzz.com/news/volkswagen-atlas-borrows-cool-new-color-from-golf-r

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Beach_Bum

More of the similar from KOH per Corrin via the “Bronco Nation guys“....
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 706664

This what we are talking about?
Man I hope not... this is a washed out outdated version of green...
Ford can do better..

Sponsored

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@Beach_Bum
...This what we are talking about?
^that is alpine green

No offense to anyone but that EB Green sucks. Of all the shades of green they could've chosen, that's what they went with? 🤦‍♂️ Personally I prefer the Jewel Green '90s version, if they are in fact going that route. The 80s version is too bluish/teal for me.
If it truly will be like Jewell Green Metallic, it will be a nice shade of emerald/forest green, not the teal/blue like the cayman green explorer EBs in the 90s.
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 1614259935391

That might be enough to get me to switch my CO '21 to a green '22, if they offer it on a package with a manual...

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get it. Jeep fans LOVE Sarge Green. Toyota came out with a military green for the 4Runner and they can't keep them in stock... Anytime the Dark Sage Green or Military Green photoshoped Broncos get posted here they get upvoted like crazy.... yet Ford is leaning towards an old bluish/teal green or simply taking the Guard Green from the F150. For the love of god... give the people what they want!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota C-HR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess that teal color is one of the trendy colors at the moment, along with orange. I've noticed quite a few new vehicles with a various shade.

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

it would be beyond stupid to do an EB, teal, lame ass feminine, cheap looking metallic green. There i finally said it. sue me. go classic non metallic from the archive or don't bother. and for all the pie charter historical color preference wonks who say that green is not popular - it is now. I saw four different greens on different cars yesterday without even trying. They were actual green, not green hued. The best was actually a Kia. No shit, true story

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

this color is very cool in person - great in the sun, still green in the shade - kia has some very cool colors that would work well on the bronco

kiaundercovergreen.jpg

Sponsored

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I vote for Aqua blue. You can get lost in this color. 1969 baby!!!!

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Bring back the Grabber colors. Those were really eye catchers. My 1970 Bronco was a deep forest green non metallic. It water spotted every time I washed it but they faded out in a few hours. The old red, white, blue of the Baja race Bronco was highly sought after in those days.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota C-HR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it's that 1988 Alpine Green I'm not gonna be a happy camper. I just want a straight-up green, without any blue hues.
Sponsored