Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The way things are going, the more I get the feeling that Ford will choose another ultra-modern "melted crayon", psudo-military, hideous, green such as this ugly POS color:

Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* maxresdefault[1]

This style of paint is abysmal. It lacks necessary depth/shading/highlighting, relies entirely upon high-gloss, zero-depth clear for any character and in my eyes, looks incredibly cheap and low quality. Meaning it will sell like stink on $hit, be massively popular and make people fee like their driving in a real war zone (how manly!).

And yes, I know this type of paint is used for Area 51 and Cactus Gray, the #1 and #2 colors selected based on B6g metrics. The paint doesn't look good on those either.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You need to get your spectrometer calibrated Rick! That is green, green, green. Although the previous pic had me thinking AMB tone as well.

Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* mybronco
Looked pretty damn AMB in the photo you provided. But now that you compare it against that fine Filson shirt Dwayne Johnson is wearing there, I can see the difference. :ROFLMAO:

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I don't think so because that is an IH Scout vehicle. It does look close to Green Gem if I recall correctly, or mid-green poly - both Bronco colors

tbnlulz

Black Diamond
First Name
Becca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Ranger, '22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seen some mentioning British racing green which is nice, but consider this classic Epsom green. I'd go for that.

epsom green.jpg

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone want's a green Bronco and discussing the color option. Have you thought about the current interior colors with this green Bronco? No one will buy a green Bronco!

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone want's a green Bronco and discussing the color option. Have you thought about the current interior colors with this green Bronco? No one will buy a green Bronco!
Curious which current option you believe wouldn't work with the green? The only one I would frown upon would be the Navy Pier. Roast, Sandstone, gray and black all check out. The Badlands with its black MGV and Active Orange trim would really set off the right shade of green.
Sponsored