Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Everyone want's a green Bronco and discussing the color option. Have you thought about the current interior colors with this green Bronco? No one will buy a green Bronco!
I would like the OB Roast fabric with a nice dark green.
Sponsored

therabbittree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys Pickup, 2019 Ford Expedition Max XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Everyone want's a green Bronco and discussing the color option. Have you thought about the current interior colors with this green Bronco? No one will buy a green Bronco!

Black is the main color avail now. Especially if your looking for MGV. I'd love MGV in the brown or roast color.. with heat. Definitely gonna wait for Green paint.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black is the main color avail now. Especially if your looking for MGV. I'd love MGV in the brown or roast color.. with heat. Definitely gonna wait for Green paint.
This comment kind of makes it sound like MGV can't include heat.... which it absolutely can.... Just to clarify, heated seats is included in the Mid package... nothing to do with the seat material.

Last edited:

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please, please, please give us a green!

Please, please, please don't let it be a forest (dark) green that was on every other vehicle made in the 90's! (or was it early 2000's? I can't remember, but man green was everywhere.)

therabbittree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys Pickup, 2019 Ford Expedition Max XLT,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Please, please, please give us a green!

Please, please, please don't let it be a forest (dark) green that was on every other vehicle made in the 90's! (or was it early 2000's? I can't remember, but man green was everywhere.)

that's what most green color people want. past 5-years or so green has been tough to get in new vehicle. closest in suv or truck was silver spruce. ford only used green gem on fleet or transit...now its only fleet

Sponsored

Macknnj

Black Diamond
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
maybe he’ll DM me the shade of green too lol.
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 8E032E09-34A2-4F82-A2A9-4AC4A69BA633

jrobVT

Base
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery 5 - Range Rover P38
Your Bronco Model
Base
that's what most green color people want. past 5-years or so green has been tough to get in new vehicle. closest in suv or truck was silver spruce. ford only used green gem on fleet or transit...now its only fleet
Parked on my street i saw one of these - a for real, not trying to masquerade as another color, green. It certainly caught my eye and I realized exactly what you're saying you just dont see that color at all.

Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 1615990980993

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the black and gray marine grade vinyl in the black diamond is very nice too but with green you def want a brown tan color looks amazing

Sponsored

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2021 f150 xlt is Guard Metallic green. Would not be surprised if its that.

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2021 f150 xlt is Guard Metallic green. Would not be surprised if its that.

That looks very 1997.

I guess that's "retro" these days, but it's tough to wrap my head around that being the case...

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That looks very 1997.

I guess that's "retro" these days, but it's tough to wrap my head around that being the case...
Yea I just remember a thread or post where someone said a ford employee said the green was similar to the Eddie Bauer green in the past and this pretty much nails it. So IDK its just a guess, but to me seems like a strong possibility. I hope I'm wrong. haha

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, I was expecting an actual render that you might have posted. Levine loves to troll others so I was expecting him winking at specific shade on a render.

96ExplorerSport

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That looks very 1997.

Hey 1997 was a great year!
I agree about the shade but I don't think that's a bad thing, I like a classic dark green. I think this would be beautiful with Roast interior.
The dark green was VERY popular in that year though, so it is hard to not associate it with that time period.
Sponsored