First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven’t seen this posted yet, but looks like Bronco Nation has confirmed with Ford that green will be coming in MY22

"We know that you want a green, and we have confirmed from Ford that a green is coming for MY22. We don't know the name or the shade of the green, as Ford wouldn't say, but we'd still like to know which of these heritage colors are your favorite.
*Edit*
No reason to keep this to early Broncos, lets throw in the other generations too.
Hey everyone,
What's your favorite green from the early Bronco years?
I've compiled all the greens that I could find from 66-77. I included the limes but not the jades."
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
This is my dream rig that I'd wait on (still have that option; not ordered yet). I can easily get the grill/flares painted, and assuming the rumors about a white top for MY22 are true...
Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 1611252474970
Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do really want a green. I have a two tone 2013 expedition green/tan and love it. I do want a more "historical" green color or at least something similar to Area 51 which does not have a metallic flake in it. I think it would look great with a white top or even a tan.

If green comes out, I am waiting for MY22 and getting a wildtrak with the MIC and at a later date getting a tan aftermarket softtop when one comes available.

Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's the F-150 in Guard, although Ford technically considers this a "gray" so they could use it without violating their only Gray's and Blue's rule.

Ford Bronco Ford confirms a green 2022 Bronco color for MY22! *Not Filson Wildland Fire Rig Green* 1611252788816

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A green would be the only thing to push me from CO to a different color. I just dont want a super dark green (like that on the new f-150) which ends up almost looking black like Antimatter Blue.
Sponsored