Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any guesses on how much the slide out with the ford logo will cost? I’ll guess way more than I’m willing to pay. Home Depot run?
My guess is <1,000 and >100...probably midway...unfortunately.
Sponsored

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Going to be that guy and point out the obvious that saying something folds flat and then saying it has a 4 inch step and a slight incline kind of cancels each other out. I know that's a common, kind of annoying, thing in the industry but maybe we should remind what the definition of "flat" is, especially since numerous vehicles do actually pull it off.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Going to be that guy and point out the obvious that saying something folds flat and then saying it has a 4 inch step and a slight incline kind of cancels each other out. I know that's a common, kind of annoying, thing in the industry but maybe we should remind what the definition of "flat" is, especially since numerous vehicles do actually pull it off.
Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor OGC

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm just gonna put this out there, but I'm seeing in this thread quite a few guys that seem to know a lot about 4". That's all.. You can now think about that ?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 2x4s and some plywood would take care of that step real quick

Yeah, I will come up with something to cover that 4in step once the seats are removed but do it so I can use that 4 inches for storage. Will be a fun project.

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Technically, it can still be called flat. The term what you are looking for is that it's not level when it has a 4" incline.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can we get a tray drawer that is flat/thin enough to say hold an AR...? With the tailgate shut and locked could make for a nice locker if it is secured enough to the floor.
Looking at the current Jeep aftermarket for these types of products, if we don’t eventually see similar products for the Bronco, I’ll eat my hat.

This coming from someone who currently has multiple Hardigg cases shackled the the frame in the rear of my JK.

Chamberlin

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can we get a tray drawer that is flat/thin enough to say hold an AR...? With the tailgate shut and locked could make for a nice locker if it is secured enough to the floor.
I have a good friend at Truckvault... I'll ping him to see what kind of gun goodies they have cooking for the Bronco. He's a wrangler guy, but he's definitely not married to any one brand... Can't be in that business!

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
Technically, it can still be called flat. The term what you are looking for is that it's not level when it has a 4" incline.
Well, technically it has an incline and 4 inches of step. The 4 inches references just the step, not the measure of the incline which isn't given.

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d like a 4-door with a relatively flat floor that I can sleep on. I have no use for the slide out tray. Hopefully Ford or aftermarket has a lift-up panel, similar to the stocker, but 4” taller and more tool storage.

Sponsored
OP
OP

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just gonna put this out there, but I'm seeing in this thread quite a few guys that seem to know a lot about 4". That's all.. You can now think about that ?
yes finding pants with extra long zippers so it can fit through the hole is hard :(

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a good friend at Truckvault... I'll ping him to see what kind of gun goodies they have cooking for the Bronco. He's a wrangler guy, but he's definitely not married to any one brand... Can't be in that business!

This is what I have for my Tacoma with the rear seats taken out. I can imagine a nice cover with one long or two smaller storage lids for guns or whatever to cover that 4 inch area.
https://www.goose-gear.com/products/toyota-tacoma-2nd-row-seat-delete-for-2nd-and-3rd-generations

OP
OP

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are not wrong but the jeep 2 door does not have this feature at all i believe

This is once again, best in its class 2 door storage for this type of vehicle even though it pails in comparison to the 4 door which will likely have MASSIVE storage space.

A few years from now we could see crazy conversions to flatbed 2 doors
Sponsored