Sponsored

Ford confirms: trim and configuration changes will be unlimited when ordering your Bronco (except First Edition)

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You know, I didn't think to ask it since that's not applicable to my situation. Based on how concise the response I got was... would be surprised if you could not do so. Just can't go the other way.

Encourage you to call that number in post #1 if you need more assurance.
Awesome. Thank you.

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You know, I didn't think to ask it since that's not applicable to my situation. Based on how concise the response I got was... would be surprised if you could not do so. Just can't go the other way.

Encourage you to call that number in post #1 if you need more assurance.
So I just called and was told that if I change my trim level I need to cancel my entire reservation, regardless of First Edition.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I just called and was told that if I change my trim level I need to cancel my entire reservation, regardless of First Edition.
wtf?

From the email I got from Ford:

If this changes your interest in First Edition, we understand, and remind all those who reserved that you’re able to edit your series at time of order.

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So my dealer Internet sales mgr emailed a phone number to call regarding questions on Bronco Reservations (800) 392-3673 Ford Customer Relationship Center. The voice-menu options 1-4 don't seem to give a proper choice but if you press "0" it goes into queue for a real person. Wait time wasn't terrible, maybe 5 minutes.

Person stated clearly that reservations are mainly judging demand and will set approximate sequencing of early customer deliveries - constrained by normal production batching. They won't build every single unit in exact order in a litany of configurations. There will be a structured sequencing. Nonetheless reserved folks should see deliveries ahead of general dealer allocations. Person was pleasant and seemed informed.

My primary question dealt with changing # of doors. In my case from 4-dr to 2-dr. Also seeking a change to trim package. Person reiterated what has been said quite a bit (but with some naysayers). In December when converting a reservation to actual order - ALL KINDS OF CHANGES ARE ALLOWED. You are effectively defining your "reserved" build at that time no matter what selections made early-on. Only exception is the obvious one - cannot pick a First Edition (duh).

This may be a rehash posting to many. Perhaps it will sooth some. Thought I would share this information. You can call and have your own conversation.
Great info, THANK YOU!

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
wtf?

From the email I got from Ford:
That’s what I thought too. Got the same email.

It didn’t seem like the reps really knew anything about the Bronco/reservation. I asked about changing the “trim level” and one thought I meant changing to an entirely different vehicle. This one checked and seemed to Just read from the websites reservation terms. I called again and got the same response after the rep put me on hold to check.

They also did not seem to even be from the US, so I’m not so sure they have access to any internal information.
Sponsored