Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They just need to raise it's price then, easy fix.
Sponsored

Cookieck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro SS, Indian Chief Vintage, Yamaha Fz1, Honda Shadow, etc
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Just did a B&P on base Jeep 4 door with hard top and auto:

Price: 31,800
AT: 2,750
Hard Top: 1,300
Delivery: 1,500
-----------------
One question, does the wrangler sport still not have power windows/doors and such? If so, wouldn’t the Sport S be closer to what’s actually on the bronco base? Cause then you’d starting at $35k before adding trans/top/delivery for the wrangler making it a few grand more than bronco. Haven’t looked that closely at trim levels for wranglers lately so not sure, but remember sport use to never have power anything and less available options than the Sport S, bronco base seems to have more than Sport at its lowest, has keyless entry and power windows and usb plugins and such and not really limited on what options can be added. Course I could be wrong, like I said haven’t actually looked closely at the sport details in awhile, they may have added more standard amenities.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They just need to raise it's price then, easy fix.
Agreed, All the people who Reserved 4 Door Base should email Ford and ask them to Increase the 2 Door Base Price by just $ 2,205 and lets see what happens? and call it even and its the same difference across all the Trims.

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have to put numbers into a spreadsheet and/or chart to make sense of them. The way the 4 door price curve compares to the 2 door pretty clearly shows that the 2dr base was purposely held low, and the 4dr FE was inflated.

Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission 2021 Ford Bronco Pricing Model (No Options)

Sponsored

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agreed, All the people who Reserved 4 Door Base should email Ford and ask them to Increase the 2 Door Base Price by just $ 2,205 and lets see what happens? and call it even and its the same difference across all the Trims.
Nooo! Don't do that!

jason1114

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah this pisses me off!! So why not just go get a Ranger or a Tacoma both loaded really well for the price of the base? Now the base is totally overpriced.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to put numbers into a spreadsheet and/or chart to make sense of them. The way the 4 door price curve compares to the 2 door pretty clearly shows that the 2dr base was purposely held low, and the 4dr FE was inflated.
View attachment 37549
1TCC.gif

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

4 door isn't base either.
I get how you like to choose your words carefully and many times try as hard as possible to narrow down into a very precise meaning for each word. But that line up there doesn't cut it this time.

There are base vehicles which are stripped down, bare bones. I get that. Ford's version (in this case) is of a Base Trim Level, and as seen in the photo below, they do in fact offer a Base 4 door.

Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission 1600287044886

So with that said, I as well am a bit perturbed by the fact that the Base 4 Door doesn't come with an auto trans as has been originally shown to be the case when Ford 1st released info on the Bronco. And yes, the ADDED cost over what you see for going from one 2 door version to a 4 door version in 'my opinion' is bullshit with the extra jump you see in the Base. My reasoning is simple.. I've gone back and forth between the Base and Big Bend trims (assuming to go with the Squatch package), and at that time, the 4 door base with the Standard auto trans WAS playing out to be the best deal... Now... Not so much.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I get how you like to choose your words carefully and many times try as hard as possible to narrow down into a very precise meaning for each word. But that line up there doesn't cut it this time.

There are base vehicles which are stripped down, bare bones. I get that. Ford's version (in this case) is of a Base Trim Level, and as seen in the photo below, they do in fact offer a Base 4 door.

1600287044886.png

So with that said, I as well am a bit perturbed by the fact that the Base 4 Door doesn't come with an auto trans as has been originally shown to be the case when Ford 1st released info on the Bronco. And yes, the ADDED cost over what you see for going from one 2 door version to a 4 door version in 'my opinion' is bullshit with the extra jump you see in the Base. My reasoning is simple.. I've gone back and forth between the Base and Big Bend trims (assuming to go with the Squatch package), and at that time, the 4 door base with the Standard auto trans WAS playing out to be the best deal... Now... Not so much.
2dr Base + Sasquatch will be the best bang for the buck.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Unless of course you want the added room of the 4 door. But no auto trans standard makes me think go BB 2 Door and get Race Red like I want. That's about all it does, makes my choice just a bit different. And if you think about it... that's a $1000+ swing Ford did by saying... "Oops, our bad"

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

But how many people want a Non-Practical 2 Door (No Offence in particular) with Kids. Not everyone want to buy something which looks cooler then regret buying it everyday. I see that people who love 2 Door are getting angry at my earlier post, but they are all thinking about their Money. I agree with that Totally, Ford is just squeezing things out as people are really waiting for this Product.

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great example of why making assumptions on pricing is premature without official B&P (and even then could have some whacky answers that are not official-official until you place the order). If the equipment/options are substantially less than an equivalent Wrangler, that is probably not right as pricing (and specs) are clearly being benchmarked to not
I keep trying to tell people not to get too worked up about the info on the website one way or the other. This is all subject to change. We want the Build and Price ASAP but even that is not a guarantee on completeness and accuracy. The only thing that really matters is when you order. This is the same for any vehicle launch - not unique to the Bronco.
One question, does the wrangler sport still not have power windows/doors and such? If so, wouldn’t the Sport S be closer to what’s actually on the bronco base? Cause then you’d starting at $35k before adding trans/top/delivery for the wrangler making it a few grand more than bronco. Haven’t looked that closely at trim levels for wranglers lately so not sure, but remember sport use to never have power anything and less available options than the Sport S, bronco base seems to have more than Sport at its lowest, has keyless entry and power windows and usb plugins and such and not really limited on what options can be added. Course I could be wrong, like I said haven’t actually looked closely at the sport details in awhile, they may have added more standard amenities.
Yeah, I would place the Bronco Base in between the Wrangler Sport and Sport S. The Wrangler Sport still has manual windows and locks (and a TINY screen) and steelies. The Sport S adds power windows and locks but also has alloy wheels and unlocks a bunch of options. So no 'apples to apples' comparison here. The other point is I don't think I have ever seen a Sport Wrangler or Sport Gladiator on the road (and I spend most my time in an area where Wranglers are everywhere) since they seem to just be a Jeep offering so they can claim a super low starting price to get people into the dealership.

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
But how many people want a Non-Practical 2 Door (No Offence in particular) with Kids. Not everyone want to buy something which looks cooler then regret buying it everyday. I see that people who love 2 Door are getting angry at my earlier post, but they are all thinking about their Money. I agree with that Totally, Ford is just squeezing things out as people are really waiting for this Product.
Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission 506

You do not need practical if you still have another four door vehicle in your possession.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission 506

You do not need practical if you still have another four door vehicle in your possession.
Hahaa, good one, but Kids as in not older ones, I have a 8 and 2 yr old and I Previously owned Mustang. Not anymore just coz the 2 yr old. If only my younger kid was out of car seat, Im all in for 2 Door. Its like China's One Child Policy ? Either you buy a 2 Door or don't buy at all.
Sponsored