Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those of us remember that the base and BL 4dr came standard with Auto. Which explained the big jump in MSRP between base 2 and 4 dr. Now this has changed, I'm assuming the projected base 4dr price should come down.
Base
Price: 33,200
AT-Transmission: 1,600
Hard Top: 700
Delivery: 1,500
-----------------------
Total: 37,000
-----------------------
+ Taxes, Registration, Dealer Fees would at least come to $40 K and that Too its a Base. I wonder how much a Base Jeep-S Cost?
Sponsored

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Bronco XLT 5.0 "Mando"
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're welcome. I brought this up with Estevan and Tim from Ford at the SuperCel on Thursday. They were shocked to see that the Ford website showed that the base 4dr base didn't come with manual, and they made some calls, confirmed that the website was in error, and assured me that it was going to be updated.

Here's my original post about it from last Thursday:
Just confirmed with Ford staff at the Bronco Super Celebration that the Base 4 Door will be available with a manual transmission! The website was in error, and is being updated.

OP
OP
BuddysB6g

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was only going for 4dr base cause it was cheapest way to 2.7L. Not sure what I'll do now. Prefer not to have 2.3L with a 5k lbs bronco.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're welcome. I brought this up with Estevan and Tim from Ford at the SuperCel on Thursday. They were shocked to see that the Ford website showed that the base 4dr base didn't come with manual, and they made some calls, confirmed that the website was in error, and assured me that it was going to be updated.

Just confirmed with Ford staff at the Bronco Super Celebration that the Base 4 Door will be available with a manual transmission! The website was in error, and is being updated.
giphy.gif

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good on Ford, they just yanked another $1600 out of my pocket. ?

Sponsored

FrogGrabber

Black Diamond
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: 2012 Wrangler, 2015 JKUR, ‘70 Jeepster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Base
Price: 33,200
AT-Transmission: 1,600
Hard Top: 700
-----------------------
Total: 37,000
-----------------------
+ Taxes, Registration, Dealer Fees would at least come to $40 K and that Too its a Base. I wonder how much a Base Jeep-S Cost?
Just did a B&P on base Jeep 4 door with hard top and auto:

Price: 31,800
AT: 2,750
Hard Top: 1,300
-----------------

Edelfin

Big Bend
First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the hard work! I know I saw it somewhere here!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good on Ford, they just yanked another $1600 out of my pocket. ?
Yeah same here, I was hoping to get 33" Tires and Wheels as soon as I got the Bronco, now had to postpone it for some more time. Also thinking of getting the Soft Top only and then upgrading to Hard Top at a later Date. Compromises on a Base huh..!

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just did a B&P on base Jeep 4 door with hard top and auto:

Price: 31,800
AT: 2,750
Hard Top: 1,300
-----------------
Yeah saw that its $ 335 more than Bronco. I guess Now Ford will say, see our Base Bronco is cheaper than Base Jeep that's an advantage :LOL:

DennisMurray

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if it would be possible to make Ford stick with what was listed originally when it comes time to order by having a screenshot of the information on the original page? When I bought my 2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost, they had mistakenly put a price sticker meant for a 2011 XLT that was on the lot at $19,300. They admitted the mistake and the truck was supposed to be priced at $23K. I asked them, "So are you going to honor the price you had on the vehicle, because if not, I'll walk away." Only reason I thought to ask was because my credit union was like, "That truck appraises way above $19.3k." Needless to say, they gave me the truck at the price listed on the sticker. I mean it is kind of bait and switch lol. Their QA team should have caught that mistake before it ever went live on the web.
There's probably an "Errors and Omissions" clause on the Ford website terms of service, that would prevent having to compensate anyone on pricing errors, especially on a pre-production vehicle.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's probably an "Errors and Omissions" clause on the Ford website terms of service, that would prevent having to compensate anyone on pricing errors, especially on a pre-production vehicle.
Also, it's all going to revolve around what's on the B&P and what you agree to pay for at the order time.

There really isn't much leverage to say that they owe you compensation for something mentioned or implied before that point.

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I would expect to see the base 4dr price come down to reflect the cost of the manual instead of auto. Every other model (except FE) is a step up of $2495 between 2dr and 4dr, which should make the 4dr base priced at $30,995.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd be really upset if I were getting a four door base -- I thought automatic transmission was included.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're right. I just found this on the disclosures portion of the Ford Bronco web-page:
Note.
Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.

On a side note, it is very sad when a company essentially says, "Don't count on us to stand by the information that we put online about our products, and at any point in time we feel is necessary, we will legally screw you over."

Torgsurv

Base
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're right. I just found this on the disclosures portion of the Ford Bronco web-page:
Note.
Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.

On a side note, it is very sad when a company essentially says, "Don't count on us to stand by the information that we put online about our products, and at any point in time we feel is necessary, we will legally screw you over."
Here's another one from the reservation FAQs:
DISCLAIMER:

*By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle.
Sponsored