Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The website also says the Base comes with the 8 inch Touchscreen standard but Big Bend and Black Diamond do not...does this seem like an error also?
They also have the 8" screen. There are only two screen sizes; 8" and 12". 12" starts becoming an option on the Outer Banks and up.

Sorry to beat a dead horse, but can the MIC Top give me this look (picture below)? I just want to make sure the MIC top allows for the ENTIRE top to be removed, including back windows.

F94E9CB5-CD86-4269-95A5-0106057D6D7B.jpeg
Yes, all tops can come completely off.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if it would be possible to make Ford stick with what was listed originally when it comes time to order by having a screenshot of the information on the original page? When I bought my 2011 F150 Lariat Ecoboost, they had mistakenly put a price sticker meant for a 2011 XLT that was on the lot at $19,300. They admitted the mistake and the truck was supposed to be priced at $23K. I asked them, "So are you going to honor the price you had on the vehicle, because if not, I'll walk away." Only reason I thought to ask was because my credit union was like, "That truck appraises way above $19.3k." Needless to say, they gave me the truck at the price listed on the sticker. I mean it is kind of bait and switch lol. Their QA team should have caught that mistake before it ever went live on the web.
Of course not, that's silly!

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Admin addendum: Ford has corrected its website to reflect that the Base 4-Door Bronco does not come standard with automatic transmission.

So, did anyone else catch this? On Base 4 DR specs it used to just say 10-speed Automatic, not anymore.. it has both. The cherry on top of getting the 4 dr base was you only had to spend 1600 for 2.6L cause it already came with Auto... now?

NEW SPECS on Base Details:

Transmission10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission10-Speed Automatic/7-Speed Manual Transmission

My reservation details :
Bronco, BASE, 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmissioin, undefined, 4x4 with Part Time Selectable Engagement
^ˆ˜`~*†‡
$34,695
I had the Base page open before it changed. Here is the BEFORE and AFTER. Bummer!
This is all part of the de-bugging process and why releasing Build & Price takes time.

Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission IMG_20200917_081327

Ford Bronco Ford Corrects Website – BASE 4 Door Bronco Does NOT Come Standard With Automatic Transmission IMG_20200917_081500

Last edited:

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So then how do you explain the $4700 price gap in the 2 and 4 door base when the other trims only have a $2500 price gap?
It's been pointed out before, but it's likely that the base 2 door is priced $2200 cheaper than it "should" be so that Ford can say that the Bronco starts off as sub-$30K off-road vehicle with destination fee. The profit margin for Ford is less on the base 2 door but it draws in more interest since the vehicle sounds relatively affordable, and then people may end up moving up to higher trims. If you don't mind the bare minimum in your Bronco, the 2-door base is a great deal.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nother day, movin on up. Might get mine made by mid week at this rate.

Sponsored

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well hell ya! I understand why people are pissed but this works out great for me

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The website also says the Base comes with the 8 inch Touchscreen standard but Big Bend and Black Diamond do not...does this seem like an error also?
Your correct that only the Base shows the 8" Entertainment, center display, as standard, but in fact it's standard on all models except the First Edition. You have to select the High Package to get the 12" display, only available on the Outer Banks, Bandlands or Wildtrak.

Edit: clarified 8" display as the entertainment center display, not the instrument panel display.

Last edited:
OP
OP
BuddysB6g

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not trying to be negative here but; B&P isn't out yet and they changed one thing on their website. Now everyone is going crazy calling them "greedy money hungry" etc. FFS PEOPLE THE B&P ISNT OUT YET! You sound like a bunch of whiny preschoolers. None of us know if the difference between the 2d or 4d will change. It might (hurray) or it might not (boo), but once it has been decided then you can either rejoice or bitch. Literally 10 pages for no reason. Go take a walk, go fishing, or read a book..... deep breaths and relax.
To all the nannies in the thread: literally, wouldn't be 10 pages (maybe 2) if you would just move on ... This is a forum to discuss changes, adjustments, Ford's site, planning, etc... Just because someone brings up such things does not mean they are pissed, bunch of preschoolers, or backing out. .. Constructive, informative opinions are preferred, but probably wishful thinking, right? Finally, Good advice on fishing ? ?

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The next correction will be that the 2D do not come Standard with hard tops, it’s optional?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
They also have the 8" screen. There are only two screen sizes; 8" and 12". 12" starts becoming an option on the Outer Banks and up.

Yes, all tops can come completely off.
He is talking about if the TOUCHSCREEN as opposed to a REGULAR display screen.

Look in Interior Features - Entertainment Systems
Capacitive touchscreen is:

- Standard on Base, Outer Banks and Wildtrak
- Optional on Big Bend, Black Diamond and Badlands

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just because shady, disingenuous, and dishonest business practices is the "usual" in the industry doesn't make it right.

Like I said previously, a well-run, honest business doesn't need disclosures as an escape for their mistakes as they will own up to their mistakes and make it right with their customers, if keeping a loyal customer base is important to them.

I guess they should learn to properly vet the information that is getting put out to the public with better QA teams.
No company lawyer will allow a company to operate without disclosures and disclaimers. Human error and lawsuits happen, it has nothing to do with being "shady, disingenuous, and dishonest business practices".

We have two Ford .pdf documents showing the manual was standard, so it looks like @mike_at_ford Rock Star Programmers messed up, did not double check their work and your correct they need "better QA teams".

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He is talking about if the TOUCHSCREEN as opposed to a REGULAR display screen.

Look in Interior Features - Entertainment Systems
Capacitive touchscreen is:

- Standard on Base, Outer Banks and Wildtrak
- Optional on Big Bend, Black Diamond and Badlands
Ya I’m confused on this too. On the BD it shows standard 8 in LCD instrument screen but then under optional 8 in sync touch screen?
Not sure what the hell the difference is...
Not sure why a base model would have something that an upper trim model would have..
Ford really needs to clarify their options and what is available on the trim models

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was wondering this exact same thing.

Sync 4 capacitive touchscreen is listed as standard on the Base, but not BB, BD or BL.
Sync 4 is simply their marketing term for the capacitive touchscreen display:
Sync 4 deletes traditional dashboard buttons and knobs, replacing them with the premium, tablet-sized display.
https://www.jdpower.com/cars/shopping-guides/what-is-ford-sync-4
What you see as optional on the BB, BD or BL is "Enhanced Voice Recognition"

SYNC® 4 - 8" LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability and Enhanced Voice Recognition
The "LCD Capacitive Touchscreen with Swipe Capability" is simply a technical description of the display for both the 8" and 12" displays.

OP
OP
BuddysB6g

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No company lawyer will allow a company to operate without disclosures and disclaimers. Human error and lawsuits happen, it has nothing to do with being "shady, disingenuous, and dishonest business practices".

Ok, agree

We have two Ford .pdf documents showing the manual was standard, so it looks like @mike_at_ford Rock Star Programmers messed up, did not double check their work and your correct they need "better QA teams".
I see you didn't reserve a base so maybe you dont know this fact: our reservations say "automatic" in details of 4 Dr base as well. Again, I'm actually seeing now they may offer 2.7l with manual, so we'll never know until B&P . I'm planning on making a hoonigan bronco.. MO POW BABY!
Sponsored