redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Didn't bother reading all replies here, but here's one more data point...

I placed my reservation on July 20, 2020 and mine is listed as "In Production" as of Dec 10, although it hasn't hit the status of "Built" yet on the order tracking page. I really thought I was going to end up with a 2022 model for a while, but it's a 2021 after all. I don't expect to see it until 2022, however.

Options ordered probably make a difference on when each one gets build. Mine is a Base 2-door Sasquatch with almost no other options.

You are not the only one. I have seen others here where it is "lost" :(

If it is any consolation I upfit trucks for the gas and oil industry and we just did an F-250 that took 6 months to "find" then deliver. When the guy came to pick it up we asked about the other 2 upfits we have parts there for and his reply .......... "When they can find them"

So this "problem" is not just a Bronco one.

:(
Sponsored

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.. .it's beyond maddening. 7/20/20 reservation date, and I have NO idea when it's getting built.
Stay on target people. They are assigning production schedules to people with 7-14-20 reservations right now. You'll get your turn. Yesterday at lunch I checked the backdoor site and saw that I am finally scheduled for a build date. I have just about all the commodity constraints currently listed by Ford, so we will see.....Day 2 Res, 1-22-21 order of 21 CG 4d WT lux tow with Mod top. Converted to 22 EG 4d BD 2.7 SAS Lux tow in October.

Screenshot_20211217-100308_Chrome.jpg

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, it is only a bragging right to other Bronco lovers that you were committed to the new build. Even then, it really has no power. Really sad and frustrating.

7spdbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an early day 1 reservation holder (approx 9pm est to be exact) itā€™s been total bullshit thus far. Got my ā€œhighest priority possibleā€ order placed 1/21/21 with order number 0003, first build date of 6/28, pushed back 6 weeks for whatever reason. Blend date for 8/11, Parked at dirt mountain from 8/12-11/15. Delivered to dealership on 11/16 (32 miles from MAP) and has sat there sinceā€¦ got lucky enough that because my build date got pushed back 6 weeks I got stuck with an airbag recall. To which Ford pushed onto the dealers without actually creating the remedy for the recall. The bronco has been built for over 4 months now, and now 2022s are being built, and will be delivered and purchased before I finally get to take mine off the lotā€¦. High priority my assā€¦

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After reading this thread two things are clear, some of you understand the allocation model and are rightfully angry. And some of you have no idea what Ford allocation model is it clearly shows by comparing similar specā€™d models but later reservations/orders at a completely separate dealership lol

I get the whole allocation debacle but when I read your response it says to me that a big dealer will just keep taking new orders and getting built which in turns keep pushing my small dealer's first res further back in line, so I might be seeing my "20 res about what say '23 maybe '24 ????

THAT is just DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As an early day 1 reservation holder (approx 9pm est to be exact) itā€™s been total bullshit thus far. Got my ā€œhighest priority possibleā€ order placed 1/21/21 with order number 0003, first build date of 6/28, pushed back 6 weeks for whatever reason. Blend date for 8/11, Parked at dirt mountain from 8/12-11/15. Delivered to dealership on 11/16 (32 miles from MAP) and has sat there sinceā€¦ got lucky enough that because my build date got pushed back 6 weeks I got stuck with an airbag recall. To which Ford pushed onto the dealers without actually creating the remedy for the recall. The bronco has been built for over 4 months now, and now 2022s are being built, and will be delivered and purchased before I finally get to take mine off the lotā€¦. High priority my assā€¦
Woah.... that's like a perfect storm of poop. So sorry man..... so your Bronco has been sitting at the dealer and they won't let you have it??? these airbag recalls are such a frigging joke. They made us wait 3 YEARS for airbag parts in our Edge that wouldn't potentially kill people and we drove the dang thing for 2 years with no options until they set us up with a free enterprise rental Tahoe for a year.. So retarded. There has to be a better way. I had to switch to a 22. There was NO WAY I was going to ever get the 21 modular top wildtrak I originally ordered. Still my fave. Maybe when they have a PHEV version of this puppy I will go back to that. Fell in love with the swaybar disconnect at the Moab bronco offroadeo. Really cool tech, so I basically built a badlands that is the same as a wildtrak with MIC top and swaybar disconnect.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel everyones pain - i lived it. Yesterday i was at wits end and was just getting ready to go see my dealer to compromise and drop to a BaseSquatch so as to move on. Quick check of the backdoor link, and low and behold. I have been an outspoken critic of Ford here since things went south, there is no doubt, but it was and still is warranted. I know it is no consolation, but it does seem that they ARE trying to get thru the early reservations in their own convoluted way(which we know is BS). I thought for sure i'd be the last one left to turn out the lights. I won't say the three words that begin with an "H", and don't blame anyone for being pissed. Hope everyone gets the nod soon. At this point it won't be soon enough.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are assigning production schedules to people with 7-14-20 reservations right now. You'll get your turn.
Well sure, they've been scheduling some 7-14-20 people for the last six months. And will probably still be scheduling some 7-14-20 people six months from now.

Reactions: LMB

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, it is only a bragging right to other Bronco lovers that you were committed to the new build. Even then, it really has no power. Really sad and frustrating.
True, but man I gotta tell you.... a far off date in another year that will likely get changed still feels better than yesterday morning when I had no dang date at all. It's all smoke and mirrors anyway, but it still has a calming effect somehow. Now I am not so eager to go stomp around my local small time Ford dealer who has no allocation power threatening to move my orderšŸ˜‚

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After reading this thread two things are clear, some of you understand the allocation model and are rightfully angry. And some of you have no idea what Ford allocation model is it clearly shows by comparing similar specā€™d models but later reservations/orders at a completely separate dealership lol
@Ford Motor Company @mrlevine early time stamps donā€™t mean anything.

Sponsored

7spdbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woah.... that's like a perfect storm of poop. So sorry man..... so your Bronco has been sitting at the dealer and they won't let you have it??? these airbag recalls are such a frigging joke. They made us wait 3 YEARS for airbag parts in our Edge that wouldn't potentially kill people and we drove the dang thing for 2 years with no options until they set us up with a free enterprise rental Tahoe for a year.. So retarded. There has to be a better way. I had to switch to a 22. There was NO WAY I was going to ever get the 21 modular top wildtrak I originally ordered. Still my fave. Maybe when they have a PHEV version of this puppy I will go back to that. Fell in love with the swaybar disconnect at the Moab bronco offroadeo. Really cool tech, so I basically built a badlands that is the same as a wildtrak with MIC top and swaybar disconnect.
I guess you could say Iā€™m lucky enough to get all the worst possible news šŸ˜… yep, bronco has been sitting at the dealership since 11/16 and Iā€™ve gotten to sit in it, start it and smell that ā€œnew car scentā€ but canā€™t drive it. The best part of this whole airbag fiasco is that a good handful of broncos were purchased before the airbag recall came out so theyā€™re able to be driven while waiting for the fix. But because I was stuck at dirt mountain for 3 months, I get to drive past mine every day knowing ford has completely forgotten about those of us that werenā€™t lucky enough to have them delivered before the recall became official. At this point Iā€™m contemplating going into my dealership on Monday, ordering the same exact build for 2022, hoping for another ā€œtop priority slotā€ and would probably get that one in before the airbag fix comes out.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company
You really need to fix this process.
Long time dedicated Ford Owner here, as many of us are.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well sure, they've been scheduling some 7-14-20 people for the last six months. And will probably still be scheduling some 7-14-20 people six months from now.
True, but not loaded lux tow 2.7s with Mod tops. The good news is they dont seem to be blocking loaded builds right now.. my point was stick to your builds... as far as what's already been built, all I have seen anywhere in my state has been soft tops. I am hopeful after seeing all the hardtop builds coming down the line, that 22 is going to be a good year for most if not all who aren't steadfastly waiting for the ever elusive painted modular hardtop.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess you could say Iā€™m lucky enough to get all the worst possible news šŸ˜… yep, bronco has been sitting at the dealership since 11/16 and Iā€™ve gotten to sit in it, start it and smell that ā€œnew car scentā€ but canā€™t drive it. The best part of this whole airbag fiasco is that a good handful of broncos were purchased before the airbag recall came out so theyā€™re able to be driven while waiting for the fix. But because I was stuck at dirt mountain for 3 months, I get to drive past mine every day knowing ford has completely forgotten about those of us that werenā€™t lucky enough to have them delivered before the recall became official. At this point Iā€™m contemplating going into my dealership on Monday, ordering the same exact build for 2022, hoping for another ā€œtop priority slotā€ and would probably get that one in before the airbag fix comes out.
I was actually going to suggest that. There has to be a way to convert your order since what has happened to you has resulted in the same absence of a new bronco in your driveway as the guys whose builds have crashed on trains and trucks before delivery. Those guys all got priority builds

DustyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree with the title of this thread.