First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was actually going to suggest that. There has to be a way to convert your order since what has happened to you has resulted in the same absence of a new bronco in your driveway as the guys whose builds have crashed on trains and trucks before delivery. Those guys all got priority builds
I’m getting back from a work trip this evening, and will be stopping by my dealership tomorrow hoping for good news, whether that be a priority build slot for 2022, or an airbag recall solution. Either way, something needs to done because this has been absurd, especially for being in the dark after my vehicle or has been built for over 4 months now
Sponsored

Loesch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can't believe people are still holding out. Gotta speak with your wallets. Do you even really want one now? I cancelled a while back and will never own another Ford. Even if I kept my reservation and went through with it, I'd have a bitter taste in my mouth from the whole experience. It wouldn't be special. F Ford and their stupid hammocks. lol.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford if you are reading this is completely unacceptable. We went out on a limb as loyal Ford owners and customers to order a Bronco sight unseen and now we are being made to wait for years to get one while other people jump in line not due to commodity constraints. I've really never liked buying cars, but this has by far been the worst car buying experience ever.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just saw on FB a guy post that he order on 12/14/21 with no reservation a 4 door soft top 2.3 and he got a vin number today what bullshit this is

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have said a few times in this forum...Ford needs to do a bit more than hammocks and calendars for people that have stuck through all the B.S. Ford has lost and needs to re-earn my loyalty. Not sure at this point if I'll even stick through to the end or even keep it. If Ford thinks they can eat into Jeeps giant control of this vehicle segment they've probably lost a convert in me!

Sponsored

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
From the looks of things Ford could care less about giving early reservation holders any priority. I would guess that since they know they have no chance of satisfying them after screwing them over for so long that Ford figures it makes more sense to prioritize new orders and dealer allocations over them.

I can only guess how much it disheartens the July reservation holders to see close to or even identical builds scheduled within weeks after a new customer makes an order with no reservation.

I am really tempted to go to one of the big Ford dealers with a large allocation and order my same build and take the one whichever one gets built first.
If its any consulation to your anger did you happen to get your 2022 FORD Calendar from Bronco Nation?

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still can’t believe they can’t get the painted tops together. Im having doubts ford will be ready for them in MY23 .

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m getting back from a work trip this evening, and will be stopping by my dealership tomorrow hoping for good news, whether that be a priority build slot for 2022, or an airbag recall solution. Either way, something needs to done because this has been absurd, especially for being in the dark after my vehicle or has been built for over 4 months now
Good luck, and let us know if you’ve had any luck. I was speaking to manager of my dealership yesterday and expressing my frustrations and they totally get it, but they’re handcuffed by Ford as well. They can’t get any straightforward info from anyone despite going up the ladder, and I know they want it handled too because they are getting sick of me pestering them for info.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As an early day 1 reservation holder (approx 9pm est to be exact) it’s been total bullshit thus far. Got my “highest priority possible” order placed 1/21/21 with order number 0003, first build date of 6/28, pushed back 6 weeks for whatever reason. Blend date for 8/11, Parked at dirt mountain from 8/12-11/15. Delivered to dealership on 11/16 (32 miles from MAP) and has sat there since… got lucky enough that because my build date got pushed back 6 weeks I got stuck with an airbag recall. To which Ford pushed onto the dealers without actually creating the remedy for the recall. The bronco has been built for over 4 months now, and now 2022s are being built, and will be delivered and purchased before I finally get to take mine off the lot…. High priority my ass…
So I can’t say for sure regarding the accuracy of the following info, but I had a reply on Twitter to one of my tweets badgering Mike Levine about this airbag recall with what they claim is the email address to the guy who signed off on this recall and the proposed procedure for it. The email address does match the name of the person on the memo first sent out about the airbag recall that I had managed to dig up. I’m about to send him an email and I suggest everyone of us who is stuck waiting on this damn airbag recall to get fix just blow his inbox up. I plan on spamming him at least once per day personally. Here’s the email address for his Ford email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer allocation is simply a scam set up by Ford to cover their arse for failure to deliver Broncos to folks who reserved and ordered. In my over sixty years of life I was never told by a dealer my order could not be built due to their allotment of that model vehicle.

OP
OP
1970AMCAMX

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
If its any consulation to your anger did you happen to get your 2022 FORD Calendar from Bronco Nation?
Nope, but I got the hammock and flag though - wahoo

Ford Bronco Ford couldn't care less about early reservation holders giphy

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't believe people are still holding out. Gotta speak with your wallets. Do you even really want one now? I cancelled a while back and will never own another Ford. Even if I kept my reservation and went through with it, I'd have a bitter taste in my mouth from the whole experience. It wouldn't be special. F Ford and their stupid hammocks. lol.
I was right there on board with you until that dang Moab Offroadeo that I took my Dad on with me in September. Now we're both hooked. Totally rad what this thing does with no mods at all right from the factory and the road manners are amazing. The Moab offroadeo is the only one that has you drive on pavement for several miles and then ride a natural trail with all natural obstacles, so it's a really good test to see if the bronco is for you or not.

BigDeal

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just came to the realization of why they are boning us early reservation holders. We were promised price protection and 2021 pricing. They get more money for orders made today for a 22. They are going to take their sweet old time getting us our builds.
Sponsored