Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

With prime interest rates being near or at an all time low, Ford is wanting to charging a high rate of interest for USA and Canadian customers who would like to do the one time shop purchase and finance. While we would all like to pay cash for our Bronco purchase, most of us will have to finance, why wouldn't our friends at Ford provide their customers with an interest rate to enable them to maybe add some accessories that would benefit Ford and the customer
Sponsored

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

With prime interest rates being near or at an all time low, Ford is wanting to charging a high rate of interest for USA and Canadian customers who would like to do the one time shop purchase and finance. While we would all like to pay cash for our Bronco purchase, most of us will have to finance, why wouldn't our friends at Ford provide their customers with an interest rate to enable them to maybe add some accessories that would benefit Ford and the customer
They make more money from higher rates, and lots of people walk into a dealership without figuring out their financing ahead of time.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why use Ford? Join a credit union and get great rates with great terms.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford isn't in this to help you or do you favors. It wants as much of your money in its pocket as it can get.

Don't think otherwise. It will take every opportunity to take advantage of you as it can get.

Sponsored

BronchoPeat

Base
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.evergreenclothier.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 Tiguan S w/4motion | '14 Fiesta SE Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We’re in an era where customers can cross shop rates with the click of a few buttons. While Ford will nab buyers that don’t do their research and work with banks or credit unions to figure out the best rate for themselves ahead of time, they’ll also lose out on a ton of profit by not being competitive. Based on the notion that most profits are made in the financing, as It’s not about Ford doing favors but rather just making smart business decisions.

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately for the consumer Ford will not provide a decent interest rate even with fantastic credit. The demand the Bronco is so high, they don’t need to provide perspective buyers a with a good rate. Shop around and find the best rate outside of Ford Credit.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interest rates are going up. If not by the time the first Broncos roll out, then definitely by MY22.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Cowds

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We’re in an era where customers can cross shop rates with the click of a few buttons. While Ford will nab buyers that don’t do their research and work with banks or credit unions to figure out the best rate for themselves ahead of time, they’ll also lose out on a ton of profit by not being competitive. Based on the notion that most profits are made in the financing, as It’s not about Ford doing favors but rather just making smart business decisions.
My point was to say that ford is offering much lower financing on other 21 vehicles....such as the Explorer for 1.99% . Gouge the Bronco buyers because its a wanted product

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would use Ford credit if they where remotely competitive. I will be using first responders credit union for the best rate.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

i Have bought 3 Ford F-150‘s in the last 6 years and Ford Motor Credit has given me 0% financing but I’m definitely not expecting that on the Bronco though.

Last edited:

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would use Ford credit if they where remotely competitive. I will be using first responders credit union for the best rate.
I've had multiple loans through Ford credit for 0%. I'm not anticipating that on the Bronco, but their rates are very competitive even when compared to credit unions.

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had multiple loans through Ford credit for 0%. I'm not anticipating that on the Bronco, but their rates are very competitive even when compared to credit unions.
They have the ability to be competitive but will they on the Bronco is the question. If they can beat 2.5% then sure I can roll with that. I just don't see 0% extended to Bronco. They save that for brands that need a boost.
Sponsored