Sponsored

Ford Customer Service is actually excellent.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
@Ford Motor Company

Regardless, or in spite of all of the hate that has been leveled at Ford (a lot of it justified) for the bungled rollout of the Bronco, Ford's actual customer service people are excellent. I have never had to use the customer service line for a vehicle before but with the Bronco I have been in contact with them so many times that I can't remember how many calls I have made. Each and every time I have reached someone who was helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and courteous. Whatever Ford is doing on the people side of Customer Service, they are doing right and a lot of other companies would do well to follow their example.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Murraydog11

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2Dr Outer Banks, Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree. They seem to be doing the best that they can, to assist with whatever they have information on.
At least that's been my experience.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How DARE you mister for being positive on Bronco6g! SHAME on you!

@Ford Motor Company

Regardless, or in spite of all of the hate that has been leveled at Ford (a lot of it justified) for the bungled rollout of the Bronco, Ford's actual customer service people are excellent. I have never had to us the customer service line for a vehicle before but with the Bronco I have been in contact with them so many times that I can't remember how many calls I have made. Each and every time I have reached someone who was helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and courteous. Whatever Ford is doing on the people side of Customer Service, they are doing right and a lot of other companies would do well to follow their example.

FrankenRodz

Base
First Name
sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base 2 - Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

In fairness, it’s not like they’ve done this before… oh, never mind! 😛

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like you had a better experience than I did. I called yesterday and got hung up on once I asked if my order had gotten scheduled. Lol

Sponsored

DZ1

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150, 2014 Wrangler, 2005 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

Regardless, or in spite of all of the hate that has been leveled at Ford (a lot of it justified) for the bungled rollout of the Bronco, Ford's actual customer service people are excellent. I have never had to us the customer service line for a vehicle before but with the Bronco I have been in contact with them so many times that I can't remember how many calls I have made. Each and every time I have reached someone who was helpful, pleasant, knowledgeable and courteous. Whatever Ford is doing on the people side of Customer Service, they are doing right and a lot of other companies would do well to follow their example.
I agree. The folks answering the phone are the same as the rest of us, just trying to make a living. The are sharing what they know or what they can see on the computer screen. Each time I have spoken with the various departments I have let them know that my complaint is with Ford not them personally. My issue is that I don't know what the truth is. "Dealer says" built and in transit. Customer Service says still in production (which is exactly what the tracker shows), Ford Marketing says built, sitting at MAP waiting to be loaded. Now we're hearing about chip shortages. Just communicate honestly instead of randomly pushing my EDD back. Last communication from Ford 11/30

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK, who are you, really?

Yes, the folks who answer are some of the most courteous and compassionate folks....but sadly, they can't answer anything. Believe me, I've tried, but the lockdown of communications about our vehicles prevents them from telling us anything useful. Like where is it? Why is it in jail? When will it be released?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How DARE you mister for being positive on Bronco6g! SHAME on you!
He probably works for Ford :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I forgot - @Paul Gagnon is a fellow Canuck. He must be calling Ford Canada - Explains the polite and courteous nature!

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford customer service people are excellent. The customer service that Ford provides through them, not so much.

OP
OP
Paul Gagnon

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only called once very early on, they had no info for me, but I agree, the lady was super nice!!!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think the last time I called on a special order was in 2013, they were great, but Ford dumped my special order in the Atlantic Ocean j/k (never took delivery) so I still blame Ford and not soo much the person at customer service. Now I am on round two with Ford what could go wrong twice?
Sponsored