Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard someone stomping down the hall and a door slam.. What'd I miss?
Sponsored

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's my "for the record"....I personally don't know Lee, but placed my Bronco order with Crown Ford. It'll be my 5th car with them in 14 years, all really good deals. They are a great dealership with friendly staff and good service.
That being said I'm very grateful to everyone on bronco6G to give me 9 months of knowledge before going in there and placing my order.
I hope you already worked out the financial details of this transaction, but if anything…you get to pay MSRP!!

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m happy to count you out, bro, seriously!
[/QUOT
Or Nebraska. Just saying....
I'm sure it i
I think a Wrangler would suit him well. There definitely aren’t any assholes driving those.
You guys weren't about having any kind of
I believe we think along the same lines. I've been a Bronco owner and sometimes I wish all the non-Bronco people would get out. Don't blame this on the Bronco faithful (those that HAVE owned in the past)
It's probably more the new guys to the game 😞 Some you can spot a mile away. Just saying.
I get it that this is the Internet and "social media", but the response to this dealer guy from NY was way over top, and all he did was offer Broncos for MSRP and no fees. I would like to think this forum of Bronco enthusiasts rises above the YouTube comment section. I guess that's wishful thinking?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I get it that this is the Internet and "social media", but the response to this dealer guy from NY was way over top, and all he did was offer Broncos for MSRP and no fees. I would like to think this forum of Bronco enthusiasts rises above the YouTube comment section. I guess that's wishful thinking?
I don't get it.. What did my comment have to do with the dealer guy from NY? From what I gather of this thread, I don't believe I ever went after him. I pretty much complained about YOU GUYS 😁

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm gonna be lazy and quote myself.

For those crying foul and pointing the finger at the forum members, it's important to look at the order of posts. Posts 1-8 were fairly standard with only normal questions being asked before this dealer started to down talk the competition. Apples even tried to warn this guy.

These 2 quotes are posts 9 and 10

Before these 2 posts, everything was civil.

So, the instigator was @CrownFord and we all know, this is not the forum to do that on.
@CrownFord also never answered the question everyone would want to know.
How many allocations do they have and have many reservations.
The other "NonReputable" Dealers who are offering prices below invoice, have provided this information.

So in this case, I would point the finger @CrownFord for walking in here with the Tyical Salesman attitude and thus getting this type of response.
1615897826769.png

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm one of the one's that moved my reservation from my local dealer to Chapman which is about a 10 hour drive. My local dealer was proud to be offering MSRP and no additional fees. They told me about where I was in allocations based on who had converted but wouldn't give me exact numbers. They felt like they had the best offer in the area and they probably do. When I asked them to do better, their response was that other dealerships are charging above MSRP and they wouldn't budge.

I think this guy felt the same way. He probably has one of the better deals in his area. There are several posts on here of people using that same dealership and being very happy with their experience.

He should have never called out other dealers and should have done some research before posting an offer on here. But I think we as a forum were a little hard on him.
I almost agree with you. Being a reservation holder and a finance director who long ago sold cars I do not feel anyone was hard on him. People asked questions that were not honestly answered then a slight dig came to the dealers on here who have put a lot of effort into building a relationship and earning business from this forum in an honest and fair way. I do take offense to any dealership that would do that. I've been active and giving my own time since last July and never once told anyone they needed to be at my store. I did work, answered emails, took long phone calls, gave people my personal cell phone number and never expected anything. I have told each individual to do what is best for them, even telling some where there were better deals than anything I could offer them. I can understand individual people questioning everything from a dealer but another dealer saying those making offers will eventually close? Or that we are doing something shady or underhanded and buyer beware? That's crossing a line. I will always defend myself and other decent dealers, along with being honest and helpful to people even if they're not doing any business with me. As for MSRP being a great deal, for some absolutely. I STILL have not found any dealership doing a mark up and having it actually stick. I'd venture to say those that do will hear from Ford about it. Just my guess.
Sponsored