chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seriously bro unless I missed it, he didn't proclaim to be offering an unbeatable offer. While this guy didn't do himself any favors with some things he said, somtimes the condescending know it all demeanor of many in this forum are causing me to rethink getting a Bornco. If Bronco owners are a bunch of assholes -- count me out!
You should probably cancel your reservation just to be safe šŸ˜‚.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
You should probably cancel your reservation just to be safe šŸ˜‚.
I think a Wrangler would suit him well. There definitely arenā€™t any assholes driving those.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No shit. That has to be the smallest dealership from any major manufacturer that I've ever seen. Is that normal for that area? I grew up in the Western US and am not very familiar with New York/Long Island.
Yes as someone that lived in both LI counties western Nassau towns can be very crowded especially next to main highway areas. Very common for inventory to be stored in other lots.

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought my Fiesta from Crown. They have a separate used lot that has a decent amount of space. That also has its own service area. The service area is attached to the new showroom and pretty average sized. Itā€™s pretty typical on Long Island for dealers to have small lots like that and much larger satellite lots. That being said they could never seem to find me a loaner...

I donā€™t think a single dealer on Long Island (that Iā€™ve heard of at least) is doing below MSRP. Probably makes sense for them not to as well in that case cause theyā€™re gonna go for the higher price with lower volume. Iā€™m doing Grangerā€™s October deal personally, but if Crown would like to take delivery thatā€™d be neat!
Same here I currently ordered through Riverhead Ford

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If Bronco owners are a bunch of assholes -- count me out!
I believe we think along the same lines. I've been a Bronco owner and sometimes I wish all the non-Bronco people would get out. Don't blame this on the Bronco faithful (those that HAVE owned in the past)
It's probably more the new guys to the game šŸ˜ž Some you can spot a mile away. Just saying.

zman1988

Wildtrak
First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What a great thread, bravo people.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously bro unless I missed it, he didn't proclaim to be offering an unbeatable offer. While this guy didn't do himself any favors with some things he said, somtimes the condescending know it all demeanor of many in this forum are causing me to rethink getting a Bornco. If Bronco owners are a bunch of assholes -- count me out!
Welcome to the Internet, gramps... a digital land where people often say things that they might never say to someone face to face.

Truth be told, if you met most of the people here out wheeling, at a Bronco gathering, or just breaking bread around a campfire, you would all probably get along just fine. Heck, even some of them might grow to like a Karen like you. ;)

See what I did there?

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those crying foul and pointing the finger at the forum members, it's important to look at the order of posts. Posts 1-8 were fairly standard with only normal questions being asked before this dealer started to down talk the competition. Apples even tried to warn this guy.

These 2 quotes are posts 9 and 10

Ty for your comments. With respect to converting from one dealer to another, one can reserve the new truck at a secondary dealer and have it converted immediately. We do not have a clear idea when those orders will actually be built.. (ie. Will they be built according to reservation date, conversion date, hierarchy on Ford's list etc). With respect to pricing, I have heard many dealers quoting above MSRP, adding delivery and/or prep fees. We will sell all vehicles at MSRP without any surcharges. The margins which we are afforded ( invoice/list) have narrowed significantly over the years, not keeping up with the cost of doing business. I am not very confident that any reputable dealer who wishes to remain in business and profitable would consider discounting the Bronco at this point
The dealers that are offering 3% below invoice.. or better? Beware of any surprises. I'll leave it at that
Before these 2 posts, everything was civil.

So, the instigator was @CrownFord and we all know, this is not the forum to do that on.
@CrownFord also never answered the question everyone would want to know.
How many allocations do they have and have many reservations.
The other "NonReputable" Dealers who are offering prices below invoice, have provided this information.

So in this case, I would point the finger @CrownFord for walking in here with the Tyical Salesman attitude and thus getting this type of response.
Ford Bronco Ford Dealer- NY- 1615897826769

Sponsored

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm one of the one's that moved my reservation from my local dealer to Chapman which is about a 10 hour drive. My local dealer was proud to be offering MSRP and no additional fees. They told me about where I was in allocations based on who had converted but wouldn't give me exact numbers. They felt like they had the best offer in the area and they probably do. When I asked them to do better, their response was that other dealerships are charging above MSRP and they wouldn't budge.

I think this guy felt the same way. He probably has one of the better deals in his area. There are several posts on here of people using that same dealership and being very happy with their experience.

He should have never called out other dealers and should have done some research before posting an offer on here. But I think we as a forum were a little hard on him.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm one of the one's that moved my reservation from my local dealer to Chapman which is about a 10 hour drive. My local dealer was proud to be offering MSRP and no additional fees. They told me about where I was in allocations based on who had converted but wouldn't give me exact numbers. They felt like they had the best offer in the area and they probably do. When I asked them to do better, their response was that other dealerships are charging above MSRP and they wouldn't budge.

I think this guy felt the same way. He probably has one of the better deals in his area. There are several posts on here of people using that same dealership and being very happy with their experience.

He should have never called out other dealers and should have done some research before posting an offer on here. But I think we as a forum were a little hard on him.
I agree, up until that last paragraph. Him touting himself as some great salesman, questioning dealers with 3% under invoice and the validity of those deals got him exactly what was coming. He brought that on himself. Lee started off just fine, but then took the condescending tone that no one likes from any dealer.

If that happens when I go to Granger, I'll walk. I don't want any part of buying a vehicle from ANYONE like that. That's just being upfront and honest. I expect the same from Lee and any dealer. If they want to play around, then they'll get the cold shoulder, at the least, from me.

McBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97Wrangler(sold21)/02Avalanche/08Mustang/17Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree, up until that last paragraph. Him touting himself as some great salesman, questioning dealers with 3% under invoice and the validity of those deals got him exactly what was coming. He brought that on himself. Lee started off just fine, but then took the condescending tone that no one likes from any dealer.

If that happens when I go to Granger, I'll walk. I don't want any part of buying a vehicle from ANYONE like that. That's just being upfront and honest. I expect the same from Lee and any dealer. If they want to play around, then they'll get the cold shoulder, at the least, from me.
I agree with you, and he did go into "dealer speak." I don't want that experience either.

He seemed almost shocked that anyone would be offering what a few of the dealers are offering and I think that's why he responded that way. My dealer had a similar reaction, but did not call out other dealers. I'm still baffled why my dealer wouldn't meet me half way. I would have paid more to stay local and told them that, but I just wasn't going to pay MSRP when I could get invoice or better somewhere else.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with you, and he did go into "dealer speak." I don't want that experience either.

He seemed almost shocked that anyone would be offering what a few of the dealers are offering and I think that's why he responded that way. My dealer had a similar reaction, but did not call out other dealers. I'm still baffled why my dealer wouldn't meet me half way. I would have paid more to stay local and told them that, but I just wasn't going to pay MSRP when I could get invoice or better somewhere else.
Yep. None of them understand that here in the Chicago area either. If one does, I haven't found them. LOL.
Sponsored