Sponsored

Ford dealer system won't change tops (?)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 4S Cabriolet, Chevrolet Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer says the Ford computer system "isn't working yet" and therefore can't change any of the orders from the painted tops to either soft or MIC tops. Is that true for everyone else or is it a dealer specific problem? I'm here in Austin, TX at a fairly high volume dealer so I (had) assumed they know what they're doing. But all my questions are politely answered with sorry it isn't working or I don't know, so turning to us all here.
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer says the Ford computer system "isn't working yet" and therefore can't change any of the orders from the painted tops to either soft or MIC tops. Is that true for everyone else or is it a dealer specific problem? I'm here in Austin, TX at a fairly high volume dealer so I (had) assumed they know what they're doing. But all my questions are politely answered with sorry it isn't working or I don't know, so turning to us all here.
As long as you don't have a VIN, you can change your order. Now if the system is down, that wouldn't surprise me. Just keep following up with them as it shouldn't be down too long I would think.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s BS. I changed mine from a painted to MIC this week.

DoubleADuster

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Ford Thunderbird
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer was able to switch my order from MIC to soft top and paint color today.
Sponsored