Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Because I already know how the response to this video will be on here, I’m telling you all up front, I’m not being paid by Ford to be excited about the Bronco (I was paid by Squarespace though, but they don’t care what the topic of my video is as long as folks see the integration). Nobody asked me to make this video. There is just so much negativity everywhere right now, not just about the Bronco, that I wanted to put out a positive video.

Since driving the 2-door at Off-Roadeo I’ve found the hype I’ve been really wanting for the Bronco and that is where this video is coming from. I would still like to see some changes from my 10 Things I Hate video, like rear seat vents and cup holders.

But that doesn’t mean I hate 100% of the things about the Bronco. If you saw my 10 Things I Hate video, you likely felt like some of the items were nit-picky, and that’s because coming up with list of 10 things to hate about a car I hadn’t been allowed to drive was hard to do — I do still hate it the most that I don’t have one yet.

So as a change of pace from my typical critical self, here are some things that I’m excited about in the new Bronco.

Sponsored

StrictlyBroncos

Badlands
First Name
Reece
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really appreciated your video. I watched it over the weekend. No vehicle is 100% perfect (including this one), but so far the excitement I had for this vehicle since the launch has remained well into a month of ownership.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because I already know how the response to this video will be on here, I’m telling you all up front, I’m not being paid by Ford to be excited about the Bronco (I was paid by Squarespace though, but they don’t care what the topic of my video is as long as folks see the integration). Nobody asked me to make this video. There is just so much negativity everywhere right now, not just about the Bronco, that I wanted to put out a positive video.

Since driving the 2-door at Off-Roadeo I’ve found the hype I’ve been really wanting for the Bronco and that is where this video is coming from. I would still like to see some changes from my 10 Things I Hate video, like rear seat vents and cup holders.

But that doesn’t mean I hate 100% of the things about the Bronco. If you saw my 10 Things I Hate video, you likely felt like some of the items were nit-picky, and that’s because coming up with list of 10 things to hate about a car I hadn’t been allowed to drive was hard to do — I do still hate it the most that I don’t have one yet.

So as a change of pace from my typical critical self, here are some things that I’m excited about in the new Bronco.

Your video showed in my suggested video feed on YouTube. I agree with your comments, and was excited to see the same 2 door I drove last week at the Nevada offrodeo. Thanks for sharing, looking forward to more videos.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I watched this the other day and definitely agree with your points. Something about this vehicle is so unique and fun and its just hard to relate it to any other vehicles on the market right now, its special. Hope you get yours soon as everyone else here does as well. It would be awesome to see you or anyone from B6G out on the trails some day soon

Sponsored

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I watched this video prior to receiving my Wildtrak last week. It made me feel better about paying over sticker...ha!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Complains about negativity but profited off making a negative video so makes a positive video to profit from. Got it.

jacksonkaiman

Badlands
First Name
Jackson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loved the video, and I agree with it all. Was skeptical as a Jeep owner, but I can say the Bronco did everything my jeep did offroad, and my Jeep is lifted 5 inches with 35s.
Sponsored