First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Maserati Coupe GT, 2016 Jag F-Type S
Bronco
Base
Saw a Ford email in the in-box a few minutes ago. I was totally excited. Opened it up. It is another confirmation that Ford has accepted my order. WTF? You sent that weeks ago after I placed the order and you confirmed and then when the dealer accepted it! I am waiting scheduling for the last 2 weeks according to your website? So I guess they didn't even look at the build on my truck for scheduling last week and there is no scheduling this week. Fing Fantastic. 21 Res converted to 22 order on the 15th- ordered on line per Fords invite. Dealer took a week to accept it. Looks like I just went back two weeks in time. Thank you Ford. I need a vehicle bad and thinking of something used to get by but that market is ugly too. I hate having zero information and then orders placed well after I mine with no res getting scheduled before my base. I don't get it. Is this what I have been missing since my Lincoln VIII 25 years ago? The one that left me on the side of the road out of gas with gage saying 28 miles to empty?

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Bronco
Base
I got that email too, not sure what’s going on

OP
OP

redvettx2

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Base
Maybe they are looking at our rigs for an early build. Thursday is just clean up scheduling but I have hope. I just emailed the dealer to try and change my color to white but if get Silver I am ok with it. After Moab I have Bronco fever and I could use my rig ASAP as I don't want to commute in my other cars.

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a Ford email in the in-box a few minutes ago. I was totally excited. Opened it up. It is another confirmation that Ford has accepted my order. WTF? You sent that weeks ago after I placed the order and you confirmed and then when the dealer accepted it! I am waiting scheduling for the last 2 weeks according to your website? So I guess they didn't even look at the build on my truck for scheduling last week and there is no scheduling this week. Fing Fantastic. 21 Res converted to 22 order on the 15th- ordered on line per Fords invite. Dealer took a week to accept it. Looks like I just went back two weeks in time. Thank you Ford. I need a vehicle bad and thinking of something used to get by but that market is ugly too. I hate having zero information and then orders placed well after I mine with no res getting scheduled before my base. I don't get it. Is this what I have been missing since my Lincoln VIII 25 years ago? The one that left me on the side of the road out of gas with gage saying 28 miles to empty?
I am in the EXACT same boat! My little 2 door Nissan is on its last leg... been trying to convince myself to move on from this Ford disaster and get something else... problem is, I don't like anything else aesthetically. I am a late order...July 24, 2020

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Impreza
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

I never got an email after reordering for 2022 a couple weeks ago, so I appreciated it, lol!

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I got that same email only the color was wrong. Go check and see if yours is too. I logged into the ford.com reservation thing and the color has changed there too. I confirmed the color was right last week when I had the dealer make a small change. Whats going on?

Sorry, I was also typing the part above while calling the dealer to fix it.

Last nights email was all correct except the color changed from A51 to Cactus. I called the dealer, he checked and yes, the order was changed overnight, he doesnt know how. He corrected it just now, but wow thats bad.

Last edited:
OP
OP

redvettx2

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Base
I switched colors today and already got confirmation from Ford. Silver to White

thesocalexplorer

Big Bend
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS, 02 Lexus IS, '91 Nissan 240sx
Bronco
Big Bend
Clubs

Same, my dealer resubmitted a 2022 base big bend, and I emailed them this afternoon with the updates needed. Updated the order right away & got an automated confirmation from ford within 5 mins.

Java9

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Bronco 5.8L
Bronco
Badlands
I got the same email just a few minutes ago - was super excited when I saw the subject and then extremely let down to learn it’s just the confirmation email for the order I placed when MY22 order banks opened a few weeks ago. (Never did receive the confirmation, so at least I have it now)

Never have I gone from such joy to such misery in a matter of seconds lol. At least the info is correct.

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle
Bronco
Base
I received the "your order has been updated from 21 to 22" email 10/19. Got the "your order has been confirmed" email yesterday. I was originally a 2 door base, 2.3, man, non-squatch. Hand delivered an updated build ( 2 door BD, 2.7 auto) to my dealer prior to 10/19. The confirmed order reflects my original build???? I'm just going to take whatever comes in. If its the original order I'll just save $10,000. Also ordered a Maverick (work vehicle) over a week ago and haven't heard squat.