Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Toyota 4Runner Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really donā€™t give a shit until I know if my choices donā€™t carry additional delays

My enthusiasm rating has gone to near zero after whatā€™s unfolded this week. Other cars are quickly coming into play.

ford, are you reading this?
No offense but no, they're not. They don't care about losing a few sales. They'll make up for it due to the lack of X-plan. They had nerds crunch the numbers and figure it out. They know exactly what they're doing.

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, it feels more like a countdown to my reservation going up in smoke. I bet they blow out the survey prices posted here. I love the truck, but Iā€™m pretty frustrated.
After the BS stunt with X-Plan, Iā€™m fully expecting them to be milking enthusiasts on everything. Weā€™ll be lucky if any of those survey prices arenā€™t 10% more than what they first proposed.

That said, not gonna lie, still stoked to build my Bronco and finally know what the cost will be

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Screw B&P! I don't even know if I'll look at it on Friday? I gotta calm down. I'm too pissed off at Ford right now for jacking everyone around too many times. I'm going to wait to see if Ford does some damage control. I don't know what I'm going to do right now. This F'ing sucks!

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why is build and price so exciting to everyone? Still like a year before deliveries.
I'm not excited any more after today's no X Plan news. I probably won't even look at it for a couple weeks? Depending on how things go over the next week or so? Tired of Ford jacking everyone around! :mad:

Sponsored

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If only this would happened.......
2021 Ford Bronco
$5000.00 off MSRP on orders before 11/1/2020

Shit sorry I was day dreaming.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty funny how in the X-plan thread people bitched they lost $25 to MCA... well what about all the people who spent $70 for BN, what did they get for their money? ?
I wouldnā€™t say the MCA $25 is totally lost. Granger still offered an $300 off invoice for x-plan participants.

IfIHMadeA2021Scout

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Tremor, IH Scout 80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting... This is all I get now when I click on build and price. It no longer takes me to a generic vehicles page. Anyone know how to decipher the URL?

Ford Bronco Ford Email Confirms Bronco Build & Price This Friday, October 23, Shows B&P Preview Image 1603173467387

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If only this would happened.......
2021 Ford Bronco
$5000.00 off MSRP on orders before 11/1/2020

Shit sorry I was day dreaming.
Nothing wrong with dreaming ?

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Administrator we will need help to get this thread to 200 pages.
Doubtful Thomas? I think the bubble / enthusiasm has been bursed? At least until some better news comes out? I'm not so excited about B&P right now. ā˜¹

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty funny how in the X-plan thread people bitched they lost $25 to MCA... well what about all the people who spent $70 for BN, what did they get for their money? ?
Nothing. Sorry to say I'm one of them. Really sorry I paid for a BN Membership right now. ?

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, it feels more like a countdown to my reservation going up in smoke. I bet they blow out the survey prices posted here. I love the truck, but Iā€™m pretty frustrated.
If they blow out the leaked MSRPs and Survey prices, it means that Ford has given up on competing with Jeep.

Who knows, maybe there really is better total profits to be found selling a few lifestyle vehicles to people that also buy Cadillac Escalades.
Rather than cranking out the numbers to the poors.

HyeBroncos

First Edition
First Name
Armen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just hope with all the time they took developing B&P that it's actually a fun thing to use. There's some really good ones out there and some really boring ones. Fingers crossed

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looked at X-Plan earlier today to see if it was on there before this was officially announced and saw the Bronco Sport. Just FYI, the Base trim was only off by $200 from MSRP so just buy the cheaper trim level on your Bronco like me and x-plan wonā€™t matter as much. All the higher trim levels were -$900 and more.

Ford still makes money either way, but we should just all buy a Base model Bronco instead of the other trims. Here me out.... we all get Broncos, Ford still makes $$, but they lose out on at least $15k per Bronco sold as a result... Do it!!!

ā€œlimited production vehicleā€ just like the Raptor? WTF! Can you get the Raptor with cloth seats and steelie wheels?

Do it!!! Base Model Reservations Unite!!!

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
The sample page shows the first edition has only 4 color options.
Is this true?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.