Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder where they got the idea to debut something on a Friday with a countdown timer. :cautious:
I see what you did there... maybe Ford will Rickroll everyone...?
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everybody gonna be mad or happy when B&P hits Friday and the Bronco is actually cheaper than anticipated even without X plan.

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m just curious how long Ford knew about the X-plan not being available. I mean, we keep hearing that “Ford is listening”. I would say this is a case of very selective listening.

Other than a manual transition on the Sasquatch package, what have they listened to? The X-plan pricing topic has been a very popular one on these forums since they revealed the Bronco. I dare say, more popular than any other. Did they listen to that? Well they did....to their accountants not to the devoted fans and future customers that took the time to lay down $100 to reserve one.

I think they should offer the R-plan (the same as the X-plan except only for those that reserved a truck already). Are you listening Ford????

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looked at X-Plan earlier today to see if it was on there before this was officially announced and saw the Bronco Sport. Just FYI, the Base trim was only off by $200 from MSRP so just buy the cheaper trim level on your Bronco like me and x-plan won’t matter as much. All the higher trim levels were -$900 and more.

Ford still makes money either way, but we should just all buy a Base model Bronco instead of the other trims. Here me out.... we all get Broncos, Ford still makes $$, but they lose out on at least $15k per Bronco sold as a result... Do it!!!

“limited production vehicle” just like the Raptor? WTF! Can you get the Raptor with cloth seats and steelie wheels?

Do it!!! Base Model Reservations Unite!!!
BASE MODEL???? What kind of peasants do you take us for? I'm getting a HIGHMSRPSQUATCH!

Although on the plus side i'm excited to get the D...

plan.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just hope with all the time they took developing B&P that it's actually a fun thing to use. There's some really good ones out there and some really boring ones. Fingers crossed
It looks extremely underwhelming from the teaser picture.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

let’s all hope Ford invested heavily in their IT infrastructure over the last few months.
Don't worry. They didn't. They need that sweet sweet xplan money before they can afford to upgrade.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Why is build and price so exciting to everyone? Still like a year before deliveries.
For some reason a lot of people are tying B&P to their dealer decision. This logic is still one of the world's great mysteries.

In reality, it will be like a kid eagerly waiting for Christmas only to play with their new toy a couple times before it becomes junk at at the bottom of their toy box never to be seen again until their parents do a Salvation Army purge.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the Raptor and Shelby Mustang limited production vehicles?
If so, then why is Ford lumping the Bronco in with them while claiming no x plan?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We shouldn’t be surprised. This is exactly what’s wrong with this country and why we are all doomed - No X Plan so Ford can improve their bottom line instead of doing what’s right. This is the same reason they shipped all of our jobs to Mexico and China. Cheap labor and no environmental regulations boosts the bottom line. Don’t get it twisted, the republic is not guaranteed. All that being said, I’m still getting the Wildtrak because it’s bad ass. ‘Merica!

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When does the 2021 f-150 B&P go live? Production has already started, and “early” (buggy) B&P is still active when you click 2021 f-150 under future vehicles.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The x-plan decision logic is a slap in the face. Essentially Ford is thanking all their potential customers by price gouging them.
Exactly. The Bronco isn't a limited vehicle like the F-150 Raptor or the Mustang Shelby, the Bronco is like the regular F-150s and Mustangs. The Bronco Warthog is the Raptor equivalent. When I read that it's the same as them saying "F U" to the customers because we can (at least in the beginning).
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.