First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mean havnt the prices been out in other forms for a while?
There has only been survey prices for options. Nothing official from Ford...
These are just assumptions and most people aren’t going to buy something that costs 40-60k on price assumptions
Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nooo, they couldn't have released it on the 13th when I took the rest of the week off at home. Instead they wait until the 23rd when I'm working 11s out of state, Mon-Sat.

Worst part is, there's virtually no cell signal at work so I can't browse when waiting on other people.

I'm still hoping we can come in under 52k with a couple accessories. The savings on sales tax alone made x-plan enticing. At least my EAA membership doesn't go to waste -- it also gave me access to HotelEngine, which is occasionally cheaper than Priceline.

Last edited:
Reactions: N3T

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would like to have been a fly on the wall at these Corporate meetings that decided all these things....

Ford Exec: "Ok, admittedly this Bronco roll-out has been rocky. We need to know the issues and solutions. Smithers, you follow these forums, what say you"?

Smithers: "Well Sir, a lot of folks wanted a manual transmission with the Sasquatch package, so we got them that"

Ford Exec: "Excellent Smithers, excellent!!! We can build a mark-up somewhere in there, great work! What else"?

Smither's: "A lot of folks want to drive the Bronco and see the colors, so we had a few events, let them take a few pics and video and dazzled them with painted gas cans"

Ford Exec: "Another home run Smithers, top notch, top notch!!!!!! You are on fire Sir, upward mobility written all over you! Anything else"?

Smithers: "Yes Sir, a lot of folks want the X-plan pricing on the Bronco".

Ford Exec: "Smithers, you're FIRED"!!!!!!!!!

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exactly. The Bronco isn't a limited vehicle like the F-150 Raptor or the Mustang Shelby, the Bronco is like the regular F-150s and Mustangs. The Bronco Warthog is the Raptor equivalent. When I read that it's the same as them saying "F U" to the customers because we can (at least in the beginning).
Notice it does say 21MY, and we know 22MY starts with reservations made after Sept 18th. So 21MY will be a limited run and hopefully in the future be something that adds value, it’s up to us enthusiasts to make it that way. Kind of like a 64.5MY mustang.

Sponsored

Dro

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 Door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What makes any of us think that the B&P is going to be an elaborate one with all accessories? If it’s anything like the Bronco Sport B&P, I’m pretty sure we’re all going to be disappointed. The Bronco Sport B&P gives like 5 options to choose from; I know I’m exaggerating but the preview pic released of the Bronco B&P is along the same lines, even though it’s for the FE which already comes with most features as standard...

317_OffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge charger, 2019 Santa Fe,96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Who cares when your dealer is going to markup your Bronco 3k due to no X Plan
Yeah, wow no X-Plan and most of us wont even get our broncos in 21! it looks like its time to get that reservation back and buy a jeep. I'm not trying to cause hate but I cant keep waiting forever and then not even get fair pricing. If it took them this long to get B&P out am I supposed to believe they will get my bronco to me next year?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also not going to lie after today I’m kinda not even all that excited about it.
I honestly gave up on caring about a month ago. When it drops it drops. I'll fart around on it for a few days and figure out what I want. Decide if I even want to pull the trigger on something so expensive. Then wait a couple months mulling over the decisions before I pull the trigger on ordering or not. Then wait another 6 months wondering if it's a good idea or not assuming I decided to go through with it.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When does the 2021 f-150 B&P go live? Production has already started, and “early” (buggy) B&P is still active when you click 2021 f-150 under future vehicles.
“Soon”
”By September“
What, you want a functioning B & P for a vehicle that’s on sale.
That’s not how “Rockstars” roll.

Sponsored

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What makes any of us think that the B&P is going to be an elaborate one with all accessories? If it’s anything like the Bronco Sport B&P, I’m pretty sure we’re all going to be disappointed. The Bronco Sport B&P gives like 5 options to choose from; I know I’m exaggerating but the preview pic released of the Bronco B&P is along the same lines, even though it’s for the FE which already comes with most features as standard...
I agree after playing with the new F-150 initial B & P and the Bronco Sport B & P, I think we are going to be seriously disappointed.
I think it is only going to show some of the accessories, it is going to be CGI, it will be impossible to identify clearly differences in interiors (except for MGV), etc.
so, we still will not have a good feel for the cost of our builds until the Order Bank opens.
OR maybe FORD will shock us (in a good way this time).
Either way, what a crazy ride.

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fords claim that they’re not allowing x-plan because it’s a limited supply vehicle is total bullshit. You can’t compare it to the raptor or Shelby because those are trims, not models. This is strictly down to money for Ford. They mention the demand and that’s the key word. They’ve got a high demand and they don’t want to lose thousands per order. It would only make sense if they excluded the FE like what was originally stated.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why is build and price so exciting to everyone? Still like a year before deliveries.
So that you know pricing and can build your Bronco.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.