First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
“Due to unprecedented demand and limited supply .....” you can try to convince us anyway you want, but in reality all this is is greed. No way I am paying sticker.... so messed up. Can’t they see they are punishing those of us excited about the bronco the most. Ford should be cutting us the best deal of all.... they should be rewarding our enthusiasm.... it’s what is driving the excitement about this vehicle!
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Countdown indicates 12am Pacific... why not 12am Alaska... or 12am Hawaii... or 12am Wake Island time... LOL!!! Does not matter to me what time in the middle of the night it is, I will be asleep. I will build and price on Friday or after.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see what you did there... maybe Ford will Rickroll everyone...?
Also I thought someone on here said last month that no way Ford puts this out on a Friday because no business rolls out something like this that had potential for IT issues that won’t have anyone to support it over the weekend. Let’s hope they did it right!

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got to "love" the negativity! Personally don't see how the rollout can be called a "shit show". COVID made everyone in the world completely change their plans/way of life for the last 8 months. The Bronco rollout is no exception to this. Do any of us know what Ford's launch plans were prior to COVID? Did they have tons of Bronco experiences planned where we could have more up close hands on experiences? How did COVID mess with the supply chain... limiting when a drivable Bronco could be built and paraded around?

I understand you cannot please everyone all the time, virtually impossible, so Ford will never please everyone with their launch strategy/execution.

Like everyone else, I have been wanting Build and Price 50 yesterdays ago, but I need to check myself... come Friday I will have 71 days or 1704 hours until January 1st to configure... I think that is completely sufficient time to finalize my build. I just hope a fair number of good accessories are available... but again I am sure COVID has impacted the supply chain for many of those too.

Lastly... no X-Plan is definitely a bummer, but like a previous poster said, when looking at the Bronco Sport, the X-Plan discount on MSRP is much smaller than expected, $200 for Base, $509 BB, $945 OB, and $964 BD... granted every dollar counts, but if the 2-Door and 4-Door X-Plan followed similarly as Sport... not as big of a loss as it could have been? Plus nothing is stopping Dealers from not accepting any AXZ Plan pricing.

Sponsored

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So that you know pricing and can build your Bronco.
If people are so unintentional with the purchase of a car that they have to ask why they even need a build and price, I can only imagine what the rest of their finances look like.
Ford Bronco Ford Email Confirms Bronco Build & Price This Friday, October 23, Shows B&P Preview Image 1603197034845

DoorlessDriver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU; 6-speed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy crap... what a difference a night of poor sleep makes. :/

Just got to my desk and... the forum is awake lol

Deleted member 13817

ALCON, have you seen Ford vs. Ferrari?

Carol Shelbys of the world vs. the Neck Ties.

Don't let starched collars keep you brothers and sisters-adapt and overcome. If you decide you are moving forward, WE can find the similar pricing dealerships with diligence. Stephens and Granger are a base point(not entirely dependent on x-plan actual). If principle is the hill you die on, that I can understand. I hope you will stay in the forum either way.

We make it a community, not a marketing firm.

DOL Sends

Sponsored

Pork-n-Bean

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's to hoping the prices aren't overinflated on the BnP!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Also I thought someone on here said last month that no way Ford puts this out on a Friday because no business rolls out something like this that had potential for IT issues that won’t have anyone to support it over the weekend. Let’s hope they did it right!
we do our major releases on Thursday night to leave Friday to mitigate any issues.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

12:01 insert atomic bomb explosion oh boy the fiux capicator going to blow this time?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly gave up on caring about a month ago. When it drops it drops. I'll fart around on it for a few days and figure out what I want. Decide if I even want to pull the trigger on something so expensive. Then wait a couple months mulling over the decisions before I pull the trigger on ordering or not. Then wait another 6 months wondering if it's a good idea or not assuming I decided to go through with it.
Lol sounds like me.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we do our major releases on Thursday night to leave Friday to mitigate any issues.
Ahh. Gotcha. Thank you for the clarification. That makes sense.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.