Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

nah, but if anyone is expecting a different B&P experience than what is on the Bronco Sport or F150 they're setting themselves up for failure. I'd urge everyone to go take a look a them and realize what this is going to be. I feel this has been so hyped that this community has expectations that are to the moon and unrealistic.
It was also implied by Mike Levine that people would be surprised about how the B&P works and have cool features.

It makes people expect something other than the garbage they currently use.

We ordered a Mini Cooper back in 2007 and the build and price was fully interactive with every option changing the way it looked. While having a LOT of options. Every step of the production you were notified on and you could even follow the ship overseas to see how far away it was from port.

It's 2020 and you might as well not even bother checking out options on some of these car companies sites.
Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was also implied by Mike Levine that people would be surprised about how the B&P works and have cool features.

It makes people expect something other than the garbage they currently use.

We ordered a Mini Cooper back in 2007 and the build and price was fully interactive with every option changing the way it looked. While having a LOT of options. Every step of the production you were notified on and you could even follow the ship overseas to see how far away it was from port.

It's 2020 and you might as well not even bother checking out options on some of these car companies sites.
Sure... but we've seen how Levine has delivered over the last 4 months. Don't hold your breath is all I'm saying. Expect the F150 and Bronco Sport B&P, simply because that's what that screen shot looks like to me.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure... but we've seen how Levine has delivered over the last 4 months. Don't hold your breath is all I'm saying. Expect the F150 and Bronco Sport B&P, simply because that's what that screen shot looks like to me.
I don't expect it to be anything good. I'm simply stating why people would.

Sponsored

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh a feeling! And that increase wouldn’t have to do with the actual global economy during a pandemic?
Pandemic doesn't have anything to do with it demand is still as high as it apparently is.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm gonna add every option and accessory and then work backwards and take stuff off until I reach an acceptable cost. Might be like $80,000 initially for the dream build.

I wonder if a dealer would let you order an ultra spec'd model without a sizable deposit in the event you don't follow through? Be somewhat harder for them to find a new buyer unless they just sold the oddball accessories separately.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'll only speak for myself here. My buy decision will come from what the B&P shows and I'll very likely opt to go through with my October Granger reservation rather than my Aug local dealer reservation because (at least in part) due to the nixing of X Plan. That said, my frustrations have been solely due to the feeling that the goalposts are constantly moving during the game.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm gonna add every option and accessory and then work backwards and take stuff off until I reach an acceptable cost. Might be like $80,000 initially for the dream build.

I wonder if a dealer would let you order an ultra spec'd model without a sizable deposit in the event you don't follow through? Be somewhat harder for them to find a new buyer unless they just sold the oddball accessories separately.
Thats a good plan. Throw everything on it then knock things off until you reach acceptable range

Status
Not open for further replies.