First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I disagree completely. Anyone who respects the value of a dollar wouldn't poo poo on the $1,000-$3,000 savings that we're losing. My MIL yelled at me once at her beach house for using a paper towel to dry dishes and then throwing it away. She said that we could dry out the paper towel and reuse it. She has a Net Worth near 8 figures and she was upset about a paper towel. Money is money and losing money is never a good thing.
Am I the only one that thought his gauge cluster was yelling at him at first?

Ford Bronco Ford Email Confirms Bronco Build & Price This Friday, October 23, Shows B&P Preview Image 1603228777974
Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OK Gentlemen....Line up....I'm gonna start counting 1 through 5....if your a 1 you get to go on B&P on the 23rd...2's you get the 24th...3's the 25th......;):cool::p:eek:

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OK Gentlemen....Line up....I'm gonna start counting 1 through 5....if your a 1 you get to go on B&P on the 23rd...2's you get the 24th...3's the 25th......;):cool::p:eek:
?

Sponsored

Pepin10

Base
First Name
Pepin10
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lancer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I disagree completely. Anyone who respects the value of a dollar wouldn't poo poo on the $1,000-$3,000 savings that we're losing. My MIL yelled at me once at her beach house for using a paper towel to dry dishes and then throwing it away. She said that we could dry out the paper towel and reuse it. She has a Net Worth near 8 figures and she was upset about a paper towel. Money is money and losing money is never a good thing.
How can you loose money on a car u haven't bought, on a car that hasn't been built yet, on car which BnP isn't even out yet so we don't even kno how much we are paying to begin with? ? Or did u have $2k in ur hand and dropped it on the floor when u found out the shocking news? That would make more sense why ur upset

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don’t think you or others who think no X plan is a few $ difference understand the magnitude of what just happened. Ford has now officially told the world that a MY2021 Bronco is a limited production item and is in the same category as any other limited, hard to find, special, and one of a kind item. This isn’t me talking or making up some doomsday scenario, this is Ford and their dealer network being upfront and transparent with us, their valued future customers.

Let me paint the picture with a finer brush:

Previously seen on ‘One Bronco at a Time’:
X-Plan participant: “I’d like one base 4dr Mansquatch please”
Shady Dealer: “That’ll be $38,200.”

Today on ‘One Bronco at a Time‘:
Bronco reservist: “I’d like one base 4dr Mansquatch please”
Shady Dealer: “Whoah, hold on there, that’s a rare beast you’ve requested! I parked your vehicle outside just before you came and I got 10 calls from people wanted to buy it off me and they’re all offering me over 50 grand! Imma hafta ask you to up your offer if you want to go home with this fine automobile. How does 46 grand, out there door, grab you? Your monthly payment will still be the same and I’ve even thrown in a few extra options that we require all of our vehicles to have. For safety, you understand.”
Bronco reservist: “But..but..”
I thought I read somewhere on here that dealers couldn’t charge more than MSRP. Plus when you turn your reservation into an order you will know what the price will be.

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I thought I read somewhere on here that dealers couldn’t charge more than MSRP. Plus when you turn your reservation into an order you will know what the price will be.
Get out of here with that. We only want full blown panic, paranoia, and pandemonium l.

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Our our way to 200 pages...Damn I'm glad I have Friday off from my second job so I can play on B&P all day.

SliderJack

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser, FJ40, SLK300, Viper
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They can't even get the colors right on the FE...

Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I find the way they worded the press released insulting. Sounded like they were going to release the no xplan option on Friday with the B&P. It's like here is your B&P. And oh ya. NO xplan suckas.

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but, but, but B&P will be broken on days 2,3 and 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.