Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

"Expect your dealer to request a deposit."

We've heard from some no deposit beyond the $100. I've heard as much as $5k deposit from Midway Ford in Miami. Who knows what kind of funny business we'll be hearing about come December.
Sponsored

BroncoOvrlndr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There were about 6 of us that all posted the same thread and email at the same time! lol

interesting statement is “Expect your dealer to require additional deposit to confirm you commitment”

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have two reservations but only got one email , I didn't get an email with any info on my second reservation from a separate dealer. This follows the order of the reservations, so I wonder if later reservations will get later emails?
My reservation was early July 14th and I still haven't received it yet either. Maybe it's rolling out in waves.

Edit: Nevermind, I just received it.

Last edited:

phishphood

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting they talk about dealers possibly requesting deposits and not to worry not being the 1st to place an order it will go by reservation time stamp
Good to hear it from the horses mouth I guess..
exactly. if this had come out last friday after their meeting, would have prevented a lot of confusion and speculation.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure the deposit will be entirely up to the dealer, and probably like $500 at the most. I don't care either way, hell it's $500 less to finance.
Cool, I was thinking a couple grand.. 500 no problem. With the 100 already there =600

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford

DSW

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have two reservations but only got one email , I didn't get an email with any info on my second reservation from a separate dealer. This follows the order of the reservations, so I wonder if later reservations will get later emails?
Most likely. Those 150k emails aren't all going to get sent out at once

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you again for your interest in the all‑new 2021 Ford Bronco and for reserving one of your very own.* We’re humbled by the tremendous demand we’ve received and are excited to get you your Bronco as soon as we can. We know everyone is eager to hear more details about their reservation, so below is an update on next steps.
First, the Bronco Build & Price configurator on For‌d‌.‌com will open in mid‑October, so you will soon be able to configure your dream Bronco. We encourage you to explore the various series, options and colors to get your build just right. This will be an important tool as you prepare for placing your formal order.
Then, December through January, your selected dealer will be reaching out to schedule an order consultation when you will place your order for production and finalize your purchase price. Be sure to save your configuration from For‌d‌.‌com to share with your dealer. Expect your dealer to request a deposit to confirm your commitment, which will enable us to accurately schedule production. No worries if you’re not the first to place an order, as your reservation time stamp will stay with your order.
In late 1st quarter, we will be communicating an estimated delivery window based on final ordering and production of similarly configured Broncos. Throughout the process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order by sending emails when your vehicle is ordered, scheduled for production, built and shipped. Additionally, there will be regular newsletters to share news and updates on all things Bronco.
If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer for assistance.
Thank you,

The Ford Bronco Team

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, just read mine. I'll be keeping my build relatively simple I think, in hopes of less delay. I'm hoping they want the top few trims out the soonest to start showing these bad boys off.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So it sounds like we'll be placing another deposit with the dealer?

And I'm speculating, but it sounds like they'll be allocating based on similar builds?

"Production of similarly configured Broncos."

?
I think they will do their best to blend timestamped reservations with what they can build according to their supply chain. I'm sure they will try to streamline similar builds somewhat.
Sponsored