First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Interesting they talk about dealers possibly requesting deposits and not to worry not being the 1st to place an order it will go by reservation time stamp
Good to hear it from the horses mouth I guess..
As opposed to its ass. Not insinuating anything...
Sponsored

BMG40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rep I spoke to said Midway in Miami will ask for a non refundable $5k deposit. For a car they likely can't fulfill for a year.

G
T
F
O
$5k non refundable for a car they are then going to sell over MSRP if you don't pick it up. Time for a new dealer!

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm assuming "various series" means trim levels. whether we want to move up or down in trims

Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My military auto source rep sent me this today as well: The bronco base and big Bend models will be out first and then the higher in outer banks and Badlands trim levels will be available to be determined.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is a good message from Ford, but contradicts the process they outlined to the dealers, which was widely reported here, that dealers would be allocated a certain number of Broncos to fill their reservations, and that dealer could influence which order their reservations get filled. Hopefully, they stick to reservation order nationally, not by dealer.

Secondly, it's great you will be able to configure and save the configuration to send to your dealer...closes the window for mistakes based on a phone conversation.

Third, with that deposit language, they are just letting the holders know that dealers may charge an extra deposit. It is up to the dealer. I am at Stephen's and they said the $100 is good for them to order, so not really a problem. I kind of hope the other dealers who are out there charge a bigger one...maybe I'll move up in line of people balk at a bigger commitment.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got it just now.

Interesting note about the TIME STAMP, not the Reservation Number.

I wish I could know what my manual Sasquatch v. no-Sasquatch timing would be. I may get it without just to be able to get in ASAP and not 2022.

I would appreciate thoughts on either topic. Thanks!
Good things come to those who wait. The 7 speed manual with factory 35s is what originally got me so pumped about the Bronco.

Manual Sasquatch all the way! They could end up being as rare as the First Editions.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got mine. I am forwarding it to the dealer with the deposit requirement as I type. I expect they wont want any $, but we will see.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mid-October to Ford most likely doesn't mean the 15th.

Probably means the 26th, which, I would classify as the end, but hey, that's probably more realistic given everything.
unfortunately I think you’re timing is probably going to be right (end of October). They need t let us back up the date to switch dealers to 11/15.

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So this is a good message from Ford, but contradicts the process they outlined to the dealers, which was widely reported here, that dealers would be allocated a certain number of Broncos to fill their reservations, and that dealer could influence which order their reservations get filled. Hopefully, they stick to reservation order nationally, not by dealer.
I still think allocations is separate from reservations and this email further confirms my thoughts. Allocations in my opinion is just regular stock for the dealership to sell to non-reserved customers.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Seems like Ford listened and has given us the info we wanted to hear. Wow you guys are fast to post.....

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully this will satisfy most people so they aren't demanding answers on here everyday about things. Just be patient people. Thanks Ford for sending something out to us reservation holders!
Sponsored