Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It would be nice to know how much the build delay is if you go for manual Sasquatch. I’m not a patient man right now. If it’s a lot later I guess I could order a automatic or not Sasquatch. Ugh
Sponsored

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Coincidently enough, I just spoke with my dealer. He said that I could expect anywhere from a $500-$1000 deposit. He said that if someone builds at $55k+ Bronco along a slew of accessories, extras, options etc. you could expect a $1000 deposit. Otherwise most likely $500. This is with my dealer. It is up to each dealers discretion.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
was curious where you came up with the dealer changing order preference or time stamps.
No insider info here; everything you said on the Ford side of the equation foots with what I've read.

But I've communicated with 6-8 dealers. Ford has not specifically told them how to select customers to fill their allocation; perhaps they are not legally able to exert that kind of control. Has Ford told you to fill your allocation by timestamp order?

I know of a couple of dealers who are doing it that way...and I know of a couple who are not.

Reactions: sjp

TXKK626

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received this email this afternoon as well. It reminded me I wanted to call and switch dealerships. I called the Ford Marketing number and the switch was a breeze.

While I had Ford on the line, I asked about the launch B&P date. I was quoted mid to LATE October by the representative. :cautious:

Sponsored

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't blame Ford or dealerships for asking for a reasonable additional deposit. It would weed out some of the looky-loos and that would help the really interested folks on this forum to move up (hopefully) a few pegs on the production board.
...We have to figure,for someone to buy a 40-60k vehicle,you have to put more down than 100.00.Especially if you don't have a decent trade in...Who wants to have a car note of 1000.00 a month for 4 or 5 years...

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In the only communication (which I initiated) with my selected dealer (which I plan to change), they said an additional non-refundable $500 deposit would be required at time of order. That part seems reasonable to me. The lack of communication, not so much.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dealer allocation only comes into play after all these reservations are built.
Several dealers have said just the opposite...that 'allocation' applies to the first Bronco off the assembly line.

Sponsored

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Ford email update -- reservations, ordering, mid-October Build & Price 1601666026698

As soon as I started going to the other Pony forum (Mustang), they send me this

It's like "Nice try Mike, but we're on to you and you ARE getting your Bucking Bronco"

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hardly every delete anything out of my personal e-mail
nono. I meant to do that so that you can forward your build to your dealer. If Ford.com doesn't have an Export Build feature.

FrogGrabber

Black Diamond
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: 2012 Wrangler, 2015 JKUR, ‘70 Jeepster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a screenshot of my reservation on 7/13 at 9:45 PM, but I didn’t get an email til 7/15 at 5AM giving me a reservation date of 7/14. Aggravating... ?

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My yesterday my sales guy suggested it would be $500, told him "now if fine". He said to wait.. lol.
Sponsored