First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04' Jeep Liberty, 79' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just trying to help you out. By all means go to the dealership on Monday. Let us know what you end up ordering.
How is a negative comment helping out? Please explain? I'm as baffled as everyone. But yes I'm going in and seeing what's a foot.

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it sounds like we'll be placing another deposit with the dealer?

And I'm speculating, but it sounds like they'll be allocating based on similar builds?

"Production of similarly configured Broncos."

?
I agree. It sounds like they will build similarly configured Broncos together and maybe you were early in the time stamp but what if you ordered an unusually configured Bronco...

Sponsored

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have two reservations but only got one email , I didn't get an email with any info on my second reservation from a separate dealer. This follows the order of the reservations, so I wonder if later reservations will get later emails?
I also only received one email for my first reservation. I placed a second reservation much later but with the same dealer.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How is a negative comment helping out? Please explain? I'm as baffled as everyone. But yes I'm going in and seeing what's a foot.
Sigh. Not being negative at all, you are just reading something between the lines that isn't there. I merely pointed out that the only Bronco that can be ordered is the Sport and advised you to call them again before wasting your time. But then again, your a grown man, so, do what you want.

Curly

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04' Jeep Liberty, 79' Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
And I will, they know what I have on reservation, I asked the pertinent questions and was still told to come in to order. When I order my Bronco I'll keep it to myself.

Webblewobble

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So it sounds like they will get built in order of who reserved theirs first.

“No worries if you’re not the first to place an order, as your reservation time stamp will stay with your order.”
Totally opposite of what the reservations page said. Reservations page said that reserving did not establish your receiving yours before anyone else.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Cpol77

Big Bend
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder, if allocations in the future are based upon fulfillment rate from reservations, the dealers requested Ford to make it ok to collect a deposit. Easy for a reservation to be converted by anyone without more skin in the game, but IF Ford tied that to future allocations, I'm sure the dealerships wanted a little more commitment from the customer. If I were a dealer, I wouldn't want my future allocation dependent on the commitment of a $100 deposit following through to a signed sale.

I see both sides of this allocation debate that's been going on for the last week.

I'm not sure what to think about that added deposit statement, but we'll see how this goes in the next few months.
My dealer told me every manager there put 5 reservations In to make sure they get enough

Jhastin4567

Wildtrak
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco U13
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right on. I’m interested as to what will happen Monday too. Let us know!

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have to wonder how that worked out? Ford has lowered the price and also, first edition is no longer sold out. Did people change to other trims or cancel altogether?
I have a feeling alot of FE Broncos will get canceled if blue interior is the only option.

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
and the dealer (not FORD) is getting the interest for a year +. if the deposit plus market rate interest were taken off the bottom line, that's different.
Interest is like .01% so really will be losing $1.33, that's just unacceptable!?
Sponsored