First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is a better way. There is a better process that is possible. Are you listening Ford??

Ford needs to provide an alternative sales channel that they own start to finish. A direct sales channel that bypasses dealerships and any other middlemen entirely.

Streamline that process and messaging direct to the customer and watch that channel grow.
The dealers spend a lot of money on licenses...try telling dealers who have contracts with a manufacture..,that you want to by pass them with the hottest vehicle in years...not happening...

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
and the dealer (not FORD) is getting the interest for a year +. if the deposit plus market rate interest were taken off the bottom line, that's different.
...There is no substantial interest with a 1000.00 dollars in today's market...I keep 10k in my saving account at he bank..and I never even get a 1099 for interest earned for my taxes...they don't send out that tax form if there less than 10 dollars a year....

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They just announced it's going to be a non-refundable $5000 deposit. Cash only. That'll keep the riff-raff away.
just send all that cash to me. i'll apply it to your order when you settle up and receive your vehicle :) (as long as i get to keep the interest)

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealers spend a lot of money on licenses...try telling dealers who have contracts with a manufacture..,that you want to by pass them with the hottest vehicle in years...not happening...
The supply-push business model is dying. Ford needs to evolve because there is a more efficient way to sell cars in this century.

Instead of trying to hold so tightly to an outdated business model...dealerships need to be thinking of how they can add value in the sales process in a community such as this.

Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just send all that cash to me. i'll apply it to your order when you settle up and receive your vehicle :) (as long as i get to keep the interest)
Nope, go find your own scam. I mean deal!! I said deal! Cash only!

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but i would be providing the same services as a dealer during the same time:rolleyes:

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’m one of the dinosaurs, I guess. I have it in all of my cars. Maybe the wireless CarPlay will change my mind.

Bowen Scarff in Kent, WA. not asking for any additional deposits!

Screenshot_20201002-181637_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Well hello neighbor! I hadn’t reached out to Caitlin as I’m not too bothered by a deposit, but that’s good to know. She sure is quick on the responses though, isn’t she?

Skagzoola

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz (POS)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m one of the dinosaurs, I guess. I have it in all of my cars. Maybe the wireless CarPlay will change my mind.

Well hello neighbor! I hadn’t reached out to Caitlin as I’m not too bothered by a deposit, but that’s good to know. She sure is quick on the responses though, isn’t she?
She is! So far Bowen has my business, as the other reservation I made with Korum...well, they haven't contacted me once, and when I went in to ask a few questions I was treated as an inconvenience.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bowen Scarff in Kent, WA. not asking for any additional deposits!

Screenshot_20201002-181637_Yahoo Mail.jpg
That is wonderful to hear. I’m glad you reached out to her. They’ve been decent to me so far.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never special ordered a car before. Does anyone have any insight on if the deposit is more on those. Anytime I’ve had to put down a deposit to hold a car it’s been like $500 or so
Should only be $500.00 max. Some Dealers won't charge an additional deposit.

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And I will, they know what I have on reservation, I asked the pertinent questions and was still told to come in to order. When I order my Bronco I'll keep it to myself.
Hey most of us didn't say anything don't be selfish.

I've decided I identify as a mansquatch now, please make this statement more inclusive.

Fordman88

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2012 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't receive an email even checked my junk mail weird ?