First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord and a Harley
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also interested about changing dealers as the reservation website chose a different dealership than the one I wanted for my First Edition.
Sponsored

autonathan

Outer Banks
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I reserved a Bronco Sport and it's showing on my account. No problem there, though my account is showing that I have a notification. Once I click on View Notification, it just takes me in to look at my reservation. Any idea what this could be? I know the order banks are supposed to open today, but I haven't received anything either. I'm a dealer representative ordering a personal vehicle, but I do the vehicle ordering for my dealership, so I am looking at it from both sides.

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
justboltons.com
Vehicle(s)
Current: '05 Mustang 4.6 Swap / '18 300S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since so many struggled with your geolocator, and ended up at sometimes a random dealer, can you 100% confirm that those members will be able to swap their reservation to a dealer of their choice? Been seeing conflicting information.

I second this. I had to use the local dealer as I couldn't get any else to load. I want to update my dealer with the dealer / rep I used for my GEN1 Raptor who went above and beyond for me.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not going to self-identify too much
It figures....I've been through 9 months of ford arrogance and secrecy. Now I understand why you're a $5 stock. When you f-up as bad as Ford did, I don't understand why your CEO isn't hosting a conference call with us today. Take your anonymity & go home.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @alroy My Owner account is saying that I have 2 reservations. I refreshed the beeeeejeeeezzzzuuusss out of multiple screens trying to get through last night. I only have been charged for one and have email confirmation for one. But if models are fixed and I want to make a new reservation for a different model I can't because there is a "ghost" reservation. Is there a way to fix this issue.

Thanks a bunch for checking in. Appreciate it.
Ill second that same issue.

Sponsored

fronc

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 First Edition | 4 Door | Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Could you provide us with insight as to how many First Edition reservations were available? I think both those who got lucky and reserved - as well as those who couldn't due to site issues - would like to know what the chances are of actually getting one once Orders can be placed.

Specifically:
  1. Were there 3500 for each model (2 door, 4 door, sport) or 3500 total?
  2. Were reservations closed around the 3500 mark, or was it closer to 10k or beyond?
  3. If we DID get a reservation, how can we ensure that our dealer is prepared to make the order as soon as available? (In case we don't trust the dealer to reach out to us prior to Order Day 1)
  4. When is the build customizer set to go live? Having a hell of a time convincing myself of a color for the FE since the colors are so limited and not really unique to that trim.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It took me 2 1/2 hours of persistence and F5 refreshes and resubmits to finally get a First Edition. Website kept crashing to an error through different stages all the way through payment. Finally got confirmation. Confirmed credit card charged by Ford. But also didn't get an email, although reservation shows up in my Ford account.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @alroy , on a couple confirmations screens it says either invalid order date or NaN nAn NaN. However, my dealer called and confirmed.

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had tons of errors last night and was finally able to make a reservation this morning but all the First Editions were gone. :(

On the bright side I got a prompt response from my preferred dealer.

Sponsored

hyatthood

Badlands
First Name
Hyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Lux; 2023 Tesla MYP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@alroy, I finally completed my reservation for a Badlands about mid day. It took quite a while and had issues with processing my payment from my mac. Ultimately, I was able to complete the process on my phone.

What really threw me off is that the confirmation email indicated my reservation was for an Outer Banks, but my reservation online clearly states Badlands.

I thought you would like to know.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hi Alroy. Please clarify:

You can change the dealer when you actually order.

You can also change configuration (model and doors?) When you actually order and how does First Edition reservations fit into that.

Is there any rhyme or reason to the reservation numbers? How can we tell how far down the list we are?

BroncoRod

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My main concern is the "Market Adjustment"/ADM dealers want to charge. Since we reserved, can we just use the dealer as a middle man to complete the order and deliver the car? Meaning, any pricing (MSRP- Rebates) is set? Don't let dealers ruin this like they did for the Focus RS.

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Alroy is right now like wtf did I get myself into???
He had to know this would happen.. you don't go into a bee hive not expecting to get stung.
Sponsored