Sponsored

Msmitruk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy cruz
I got my reserve through this morning and got a return email, but they didn't ask any specs, color trims or anything except which model, I can it be on its way if they dont ask me specifics? will that come later? msmitruk
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also interested about changing dealers as the reservation website chose a different dealership than the one I wanted for my First Edition.
Agreed, if some dealers are offering below invoice and others “don’t know” what they will do, why shouldn’t we have the choice to switch? If our dealer decides in 9 months they want a $1k premium, we are at their mercy?

also, the ford faq ? says you can change your dealership up until ordering. But ford support says if you can’t do it online, oh well.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe this person is checking to see if any of us is having problems with reserving on the web site.

fltndb

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250, Audi A3
Says I have two vehicles reserved, but I don't/didn't. Only got one res # and that's all that shows is one number...

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As an IT person I gave up last night as no matter what I did, I couldn't get logged onto Ford to complete the reservation with a current account. I also had weird behavior with the location selector at first. Also for future reference, the launch reservation site shouldn't be tied to the same security infrastructure as FordPass, that broke also as everything was overloaded. I ended up retrying this morning and all worked as intended and got an confirmation email, its in my Ford account, and the correct dealer called me.

Sponsored

NW-Bronco

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thank you for helping out and making this a positive experience.

My issue:
I reserved a First Edition but the mail confirmation says Black Diamond.

Expected result:
Mail confirmation should show same model as what is shown on my account (2 door First Edition)

Details:
Reservation ID: 10135543
Bronco Type: 2 Door First Edition

Sneds

First Edition
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-250 6.7L TD 4X4, 2021 2D Cactus Gray FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Like many above, I was able to reserve one and get a confirmation number, however, I never received an email from Ford, AND, there appears to be a phantom reserve as well (says I reserved two). Credit card says I paid for only one as intended.

n.darin.art

Black Diamond
First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on the network infrastructure behind this launch. As you all reported, there were clearly reservation issues last night. As those begin to taper off, I wanted to use this thread to track any active issues you all are seeing with reserving through the website. Please do not inquire about things that are available in the FAQ because truthfully, I don't know everything yet about pricing, delivery, build plan, etc.

My apologies if a thread like this already exists. I have not searched thoroughly. If there is an existing one, please link me to it and close this thread.
I reserved one last night and changed my mind on the bronco that I wanted so I canceled it and tried to reserve the one I wanted several times. however I was charged twice but it does not appear on my reservations on the ford website. also I have no confirmation email for the second one I tried to reserve. when I check my reservations it states that I have already reserved 2 even though one is cancelled and the other one doesnt seem to exist.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hey guys, made a new account today to start participating here. I'm not going to self-identify too much but I'm an employee at Ford who worked on the network infrastructure behind this launch.
Alroy, how is it possible Ford did not do extensive load testing and have server surge capacity ready?

Was there no one on the team that understood that was needed and how to do it?

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by a customer rep on the phone that changing dealers is impossible. You must cancel and do a new reservation. Is that accurate?

High Proof

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by a customer rep on the phone that changing dealers is impossible. You must cancel and do a new reservation. Is that accurate?
What he said! This is a critical issue to the success of this reservation system. If we can't change our dealer then the dealer can basically hold our reservation hostage. I don't want to cancel mine because it's an FE. What if my assigned dealer wants a $15k markup for it? I have no recourse.

Please raise this issue with anyone who has in influence on it.

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello Phantom Ford Employee. I’m a bit concerned that after placing a reservation for the Wildtrak.

1. Did not receive a confirmation email.

2. Msrp on Ford.com site shows $48,875 however when I check my ford account the MSRP shows as $51,370. Plus dealer delivery of $1,495 for total msrp of $52,865

Sounds like bait and switch and if happening to others maybe time to call a lawyer?
Sponsored